Game is Still in Progress - Unable to play Games

First Riot Post
12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alfiex

11-14-2012

Reproduce: Enter a queue (I've tested in blind pick Summoner's Rift, custom and Co-op vs. A.I.)
Select a champion, lock-in, wait for game to start
League minimizes itself to an icon on the taskbar
Click on it to see "In Game - Game Still in Progress."

This bug is preventing me from playing any games at all, and is extremely frustrating. Upon where League should minimize and load champ select, it instead tells you that the game is still in progress and doesn't let you reconnect - if there is a button for it, it'll just loop the same process of minimizing and providing an error. I already have 2 Leave's now and I truly hope I don't get suspended because it is not my fault this is occuring.

Help?

Alfiex

11-14-2012

Please reply Riot.

crazyzef

11-15-2012

I have had the same error in the game prior to my login error, its very frustrating. Please fix this

crazyzef

11-15-2012

I am having the same issue and i havent been able to play a single game today. First my issue was login screen not appearing but then i deleted some folders, and now i am unable to reconnect, it is very frustrating.

TaylorGangxXx

11-15-2012

Yea same problem here. I don't understand why riot won't at least give some sort of reply.

Aldrom

11-15-2012

same problem :C

Zazory

11-15-2012

same problem here. I want to play!

Heimdoll

11-15-2012

This is true for me as well!

SocialGlitch

11-15-2012

hope there is a fix soon!

Riot DavieB

Player Support Special Projects Coordinator

11-15-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Hi there Alfiex,

It sounds like you experienced what we refer to as a ghost game. It is caused when the game server you were playing on fails to communicate the game-end message to PVP.Net.

Sometimes this issue can be fixed by relogging into League of Legends. Occasionally, restarting your computer may help. These actions force the client to request a new update. However, you may need to wait untl the server refreshes which can take a few hours.

If the issue persists or occurs frequently it may indicate a problem with your connection. Because there are many unique issues that can cause this issue I strongly suggest opening a support ticket so we can trouble shoot this problem and find the cause.

You can make a ticket here: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/tickets/new

I am sorry for the inconvenience and wish you luck in your future matches.

12345 ... 8