Renekton - Croc is asking to be heard Riot!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

13lackyoshi

11-04-2012

Renektons stun lasted longer than the description. I've noticed longer than 1 second stuns uncharged and 2 second stuns charged. This happened a lot during 3s.

Nightphazon

11-04-2012

maybe lag, but still that u get self stun is really stupid, and if u are in a teamfight?, the self stun spells doom to you, :/, he needs changes

Sachel Page

11-04-2012

The self stun is crazy. This is something itemization probably won't cure.

Nightphazon

11-05-2012

"probably"?, i hardly believe there will be an item that says "Renekton W self stun is fixed", jajajajajaajajajajaja

Rolihlahla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

bamp

TOgakUre RYU

11-15-2012

I guess I just don't see the problem. i mean i recently picked up the croc a couple of months back and I think he is borderline OP. You say you have to end the game early? Well in case you haven't noticed Riot has done everything in their power to switch the focus of the game to early aggression and MID-game excitement. Something that this beautiful reptile does really well. Sure he does experience a drop off in the late game, but that is okay. If you want to play for the late game pick a different champ and team. It is important to have champions that peak strong and early and have others that peak late. It is what goes into the strategy of champ select. If you want early dominance and to go for the win by mid game the croc all day long. Does it get to late game? Well then the other team has countered your team well and executed better than you. So please stop with this and recognize that you can't always play the champ you want to because it is a dynamic game with different strategies and comps. They all have their place. I do share your love of Croc tho. lol

Sachel Page

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOgakUre RYU View Post
I guess I just don't see the problem. i mean i recently picked up the croc a couple of months back and I think he is borderline OP. You say you have to end the game early? Well in case you haven't noticed Riot has done everything in their power to switch the focus of the game to early aggression and MID-game excitement. Something that this beautiful reptile does really well. Sure he does experience a drop off in the late game, but that is okay. If you want to play for the late game pick a different champ and team. It is important to have champions that peak strong and early and have others that peak late. It is what goes into the strategy of champ select. If you want early dominance and to go for the win by mid game the croc all day long. Does it get to late game? Well then the other team has countered your team well and executed better than you. So please stop with this and recognize that you can't always play the champ you want to because it is a dynamic game with different strategies and comps. They all have their place. I do share your love of Croc tho. lol

Thanks for the excellent reply. Your points are valid one's many players only desire to make the croc better and more fun. At this point many feel he's not at his best.

I have always thought some QoL changes would do him good and to this day I still feel that way.

Sachel Page

11-18-2012

bump

ikillutwice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

As someone who never plays him I wouldn't mind him getting early nerfed for late game

00Rathiel00

12-11-2012

I left this game some time ago. I finally got tired of retarded Riot politics and ****ty responses to problems so i moved to Dota 2. By the way, that's a great game and you should all try it.
Anyway, even so i still come to the forums time by time JUST to see if Riot decides to finally fix the poor croc. It's been a few months and i still se NOTHING, so it's good that i'm not waiting anything from this disappointing company.
I saw the items stuff but, as we already said a thousand times, anyone can buy the same items so i can't see the special buff for Renekton.

Well, too sad. Maybe someday Riot will get their **** right... until then, see you in another few months!

And a solid bump for the good old times!