Item Preview The Storm

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PharmaCellist

Junior Member

11-15-2012

Hi, I have two questions on the item concerning it's use on the champion, Twitch.

1. Will it apply his passive to all targets hit?

2. How will the item work with his ultimate since the bullets go through people and can also hit multiple targets?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lasie

Senior Member

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PharmaCellist View Post
Hi, I have two questions on the item concerning it's use on the champion, Twitch.

1. Will it apply his passive to all targets hit?

2. How will the item work with his ultimate since the bullets go through people and can also hit multiple targets?
YESS #2 is my question also


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrFlesh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
1. At the moment, she would get 6 stacks.

2. Hextech Shrapnel is based off your total attack damage, so it applies 10% of his total attack damage.

3. Yes.

4. Yes.

5. The hurricane bolts will still fire when you do an attack with an next-hit autoattack modifier - however, the hurricane bolts receive no special properties from your next-hit autoattack modifier.
i want to know how is the interaction between the storm "bolts" and the minion agro, if i hit a minion with my aa and the extra bolt hit a champ, do i gain minion agro?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BatDuck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

11-15-2012

I am a little upset by Vayne not getting her Silver Bolts on this item. Do you think it will be too strong? Or is it just a coding issue? Or do you just think that Vayne should only ever deal damage to one person? To me I saw this item and was like, "Sweet Vayne!" Now I feel very sad about it. With this I ask couldn't you make each bolt look at Silver Bolts individually, like with the phage proc. This would allow Silver Bolts to work, and reset if say she hits one target, then switch to another target with the proc. The stacks would drop off everything at this point because the attacks were not consecutive.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IonDragonX

Senior Member

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeFondler View Post
...are you kidding me. Teemo already got nerfed with the DFG nerf, AP teemo isnt nearly as viable or good anymore.
Season 3 isn't out yet. Teemo will be renamed Multi-Target Team-Murder Squirrel.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IonDragonX

Senior Member

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatDuck View Post
I am a little upset by Vayne not getting her Silver Bolts on this item. Do you think it will be too strong? Or is it just a coding issue? Or do you just think that Vayne should only ever deal damage to one person? To me I saw this item and was like, "Sweet Vayne!" Now I feel very sad about it. With this I ask couldn't you make each bolt look at Silver Bolts individually, like with the phage proc. This would allow Silver Bolts to work, and reset if say she hits one target, then switch to another target with the proc. The stacks would drop off everything at this point because the attacks were not consecutive.
You are answering your own question. Vayne's W deletes old rings if she hits a target without any. If Hurricane worked for that, she'd never get any rings to stack because only the last target to get hit would have a ring.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RockJockey

Senior Member

11-15-2012

I love you Xypherous.

On a side note, could you guys work the new Hurricane Item to work with Kayle. You already took away her ability to use Tiamat and its new Upgrade while using E because she is technically MELEE who becomes Ranged. Now Kayle can't use this AoE item because she isn't technically RANGED (or whatever the reason).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BatDuck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IonDragonX View Post
You are answering your own question. Vayne's W deletes old rings if she hits a target without any. If Hurricane worked for that, she'd never get any rings to stack because only the last target to get hit would have a ring.
What I am trying to say is that she should get 3 sets of rings, 1 for each bolt the Hurricane shoots, the left gets its own ring, the middle gets a ring, and then the right one gets a ring. When Vayne shoots she would get them simultaneously.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CannibusKid

Junior Member

11-15-2012

So.... basically we can kite 3 people at once now... get ready for the QQ


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ekatchi

Member

11-15-2012

Not sure if it's been asked already, but how would this work with TF and PaC? His PaC is considered an on-hit affect, right? So would his auto-attack along with a gold card cause a potential 3-man AoE stun, or has that already been thought out and not coded in?