Teemoapocalypse 2012

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Catnium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

and they all bought a force of nature and lived happily ever after

the end

wingstreet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catnium View Post
and they all bought a force of nature and lived happily ever after

the end
and then the item was forcibly removed by the gods. story continues.

Infirc

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingstreet View Post
and then the item was forcibly removed by the gods. story continues.
but the gods were benevolent and made Spirit visage far more powerful, everyone lived happily ever after except bot laners having to face a monstruous white thing with some sort of ugly goblin on its back.

TechPrince

11-15-2012

Not a single game goes without a team having teemo and rushing torch. Hell even supports are using it.

Painkillar

11-15-2012

Just made it out of a teemo game, none of my brothers top survived. may the holy olaf have mercy on their souls.

Genericke

11-15-2012

When I heard about the Teemoapocalypse, at first I laughed.

Maybe we brought this on ourselves.

I remember this one old fun time. I was one a group of five. The first a card master by the name of twisted fate. The second a minotaur by the name of Alistar. The third an sheriff known as Caitlyn. The forth a beast woman known as Nidalee. The last a tidal trickster by the name of Fizz. It all began with Twisted Fate predicting Teemo's destiny before teleporting right beside him. Teemo believing he was safe, hidden invisibly had no clue of the events that would follow. He was hit by a gold card by the card master causing him to be stunned in pain. The minotaur hit Teemo into the air as the trickster threw and attached a magical fish onto him from a great distance.

What happened next was truly outstanding.

The yordle's body flew into the air before getting hit by a massive sniper bullet which pushed his dying body onto a spear before a shark erupted from the earth and swallowed him whole.

Teemo was used to such things, such as Xin Zhao hitting him into the air before Garen or Darius would perform their ultimate execution on him. Perhaps it was this that pushed him over the edge.

NavyGothic

11-15-2012

Garen grinned as he followed Ahri deeper into the jungle. He always loved seeing those fox tails swaying in front of him, promising, teasing. Katarina was a strong and beautiful woman, but he was a man, and a man has needs.

"I think this is far enough," he said. Truth be told, he was starting to feel nervous about the dark jungle. The thick brush used to be his domain, the place of countless ambushes launched by the mighty Demacian, but lately...

Ahri turned, still a few steps ahead. She smiled at Garen, beckoned him onward.

"Oh yes, I am ready," she said, swaying backward into the nearby brush. "There's just one problem, my love... I've found someone new. Someone who's soul can feed me all the evil I could ever desire, yet still hold a thousand times that."

Suddenly, Ahri thrust out with a brilliant pink flash of light. It struck a shocked Garen, and he had to be with her. He had to go to her. He knew that it was wrong, that he fought to escape her hold, but his body refused to listen. Slowly, inevitably, his feet pulled him toward her, into the brush.

Garen stepped on the waiting mushroom.

Toxic fumes billowed around him, choking his breath, blinding his sight with green fog, trapping the scalding mist inside his armour. He tried to scream "DEMACIA!", but the mushroom cloud burst into cruel black flame and began to melt away his skin and flesh. All that came out was a choked gasp.

Garen collapsed to the ground. He writhed, struggled, clawed desperately at the ground. He could still escape from the laughing fox woman. Blood was everywhere. It couldn't all be his. No one could live after losing that much blood...

From the nearby shadows, a maniacal and sadistically evil giggle from the trap setter as he claimed another soul. Then all was dark.

DrytharStarthra

11-15-2012

The sweet, caressing sound of bones snapping underneath the weight of my powerful jaws sooth me. This angel thought she could get away from me, her wings beating furiously as she tried to outpace me. The sweet, succulent scent of her blood was to more then I could handle. I had to chase her down. I had to drag her out of her armor and rip her to shreds, the way of the world demanded it of me. Kayle's blood slowly changes the tint of my fur to a crimson, nearly blackish color. The hunt is a good one this evening, this star child Soraka thinks the high weeds will save her. She thinks she can get away. I wonder if she knows how wrong she is..

Small blotches of blood draw me ever so closely to her, the power of the kill pulling me in her direction at speeds most can't comprehend. I see the fear in her eyes, I can feel her terror wash over her as I descend upon her. Somewhere in the distance the feignt sound of "Legendary" is barely fading out, unexplainable to a beast. This sweet demise of this...

Aaaaarrgh

What is this cloud that enveloped me like a transcending locusts of the plagues of hell? Pieces of a crushed mushroom stain my paws into a weird green hue? The poison burns as if it was on fire. The mist is hard to see through. Are there bee's in this vindictive cloud? Why did I feel a poke? I can't seem to focus on Soraka anymore. The cloud isn't doing this, was it the bee sting that is causing me to only see the evernescent and inpending doom creeping up on me.

I feel the soft dirt beneath my lycanthrope knee's as I cripple to the ground. Through the haze I can barely see a ominous, creepy figure. I have crushed lizardmen, angels, men in armor with big axes and even that crazy guy with a lamppost. Yet....yet...this little halfpint, demon thing that looks like a toy...what is this?

Silence.

Tortferngatr

11-15-2012

There once was a Yordle with shrooms,
Whose Blackfire Torch meant your doom.
But despite having killed me,
His kill streak was stymied,
Because I'm Karthus, so I just R'd. BOOM.

Zeiro

11-15-2012

So Teepocalypse is actually Teemo's revenge for all the abuse and hate he gets?

BUT I LIKE TEEMO! DO I QUALIFY FOR SALVATION!?