Tier list for 3v3 - fubgun (my new AMA thread to)

12345678 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rumination

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by getonmehlvl View Post
Olaf is the best champion on 3v3.

Garen is really strong people need to give him a try

Just because they are low tier doesn't mean they aren't good.

Leona/ali/blitz/taric is better then Janna

Janna is still good with the right team comp.

Amumu is to weak early on so it's way to easy to counter jungle so is malphite/maokai

they are really gimp with out blue.
Sorry, Olaf is NOT the best 3v3 champion. IF anyone holds that title, it's Jax. Moreover, why the hell would you ever jungle malphite in 3v3...that's just plain retarded. If you actually think Taric is better than Janna in 3v3, then I REALLY want to know how you got a Diamond badge...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

getonmehlvl

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumination View Post
Sorry, Olaf is NOT the best 3v3 champion. IF anyone holds that title, it's Jax. Moreover, why the hell would you ever jungle malphite in 3v3...that's just plain retarded. If you actually think Taric is better than Janna in 3v3, then I REALLY want to know how you got a Diamond badge...
Sorry, but your wrong.

Whats dominamt in 3v3? bruisers

what does taric give? a armor Aura/AP/AD buff, What does janna give? a shield that gives AD, Slow and a 0.5 second knockup. a Pushback that is only good when escaping.


Olaf is way better then jax in 3s, Olaf has better early game, Can build full tank, and can escape any gank.

You jungle maplh because lane malph can easily be counter by most AP and he has no escape until 6. He also doesn't require items to be good.

Please stop acting like you know everything


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS15a0ac3a1041595272dc0

Junior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by getonmehlvl View Post
Tier 1.

AD Carry Kayle



<3 you for this alone. I've been getting so much flack from ppl when I pick Kayle on TT. Glad someone else agrees shes insane on this map.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Martyrofsand

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martyrofsand View Post
<3 you for this alone. I've been getting so much flack from ppl when I pick Kayle on TT. Glad someone else agrees shes insane on this map.


Derp posted on my smurf


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

getonmehlvl

Senior Member

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacredMesa View Post
Derp posted on my smurf
Lol.

Ya kayle is really strong


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MyGfHasBigB00bz

Junior Member

11-15-2012

Just a few questions

Since u think olaf is so good, how do u build him?

Ive been running AD nunu jungle..., is that even viable in higher elo brackets?

You think bruiser teemo is better than ap teemo in the new map?

Thanks man


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Omesh

Senior Member

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by That1GuyPeek View Post
as much as I would see Lee Sin dominate in 5's or even in the old 3's he was truly dominant. But with the new items that are out and with the reason Lee falls late game. Im okay with lee being second tier. I even came here to learn something about the new 3's and personally I like the tier list.
See, I just don't agree with this. What new items are so good that they make Lee into a dud late-game? The biggest nerf to Lee's dominance on the new TT, I think, are the alterations to the terrain which keep him from just doing nothing but obnoxious wall-jumps all over the place, but his kit still remains grossly powerful here and whether or not his late game falls off, his early game is bonkers-- which in my experience is where 90% of TT2 games are decided anyways.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wacamole

Member

11-15-2012

wtf? ziggs in tier 4?? I dont think so.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

getonmehlvl

Senior Member

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wacamole View Post
wtf? ziggs in tier 4?? I dont think so.
What?

how is he higher?

not so good escape squishy as **** no hard CC


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

getonmehlvl

Senior Member

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omesh View Post
See, I just don't agree with this. What new items are so good that they make Lee into a dud late-game? The biggest nerf to Lee's dominance on the new TT, I think, are the alterations to the terrain which keep him from just doing nothing but obnoxious wall-jumps all over the place, but his kit still remains grossly powerful here and whether or not his late game falls off, his early game is bonkers-- which in my experience is where 90% of TT2 games are decided anyways.
Lee sin is nerf hard on new TT no wards to jump to, he lost alot of mobility.


12345678 ... 9