Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Evelynn snorts and lazily blinks open her eyes. She smiles briefly upon seeing Morgana, but then her eyes snap open and she shrieks loudly, hiding underneath the blanket as the nearby window showers her in early morning's light.
Morgana chuckles and places the waffles on the table in the bedroom.

"You need to get out of bed if you want to eat. And that's not funny."

Quote:
At this the male raised a brow, intrigued as to her apparent surprise about his being here whereas many had evidently come and gone without such issue, however he decided not to press the issue.
My appologies Madame, I was not aware that you had chosen a private dwelling for these inquieries, nor was I aware that asking you such questions required an appointment.
He mused and raised a brow as she more or less threw the small attachment at him as his hands were folded behind his back. Watching the thing bounce off his chest and land soundly on the ground he held out a hand as a single silver spike, needle-thin slid up from the ground, impaling the small object until he lightly touched it with the tip of one of his claw-like nails. Immediately it burnt up in a flash and not even smoke nor fragrance remained as if it had simply never existed in the first place. With that out of the way he gave the sorceress another smile. Now then, before I leave you am I to assume I am no longer welcome to make inquiries or is there a means of making appointment that I was previously unaware of?
Morgana grits her teeth, flashing her claws.

"No, but I'm not someone for you to test your damn mixtures on. Now get out. I dislike you."

Quote:
Why do fools fall in love?
Why do idiots ask stupid questions?

Quote:
If you ever want to talk and get things off your chest, Morgana, you can be assured that I am willing to be your outlet.
...Thank you?

I'll avoid the double entendre I could take out of that for now...

Quote:
Draven knowning that the angel really does not enjoy his presence, politely knocks on Morgana`s door.

I wish to speak with you...about a certain someone...
Morgana glowers.

"What is it?"

Quote:
Dear Morgana,

Which of all would you find funnier, and which would you want to happen the most?

A *** scandle on the newspaper featuring Kayle, and a jilted lover (Embarrassing Pictures included ofc)
Finding out Kayle secretly likes to scarf down your baked goods (Potential Blackmail/trap material here)
You beating Kayle in every possible point in a swimsuit contest, in grand ol' public. (Plenty already said here)
Or Stumbling on an (almost) completely dead drunk Kayle in the league hallways, with no one around.
Quite an imagination you have there.

The scandal would be the funniest-and perhaps the most effective.

I would want to defeat her in the contests the most often, though. Public humiliation, over and over...ah, almost as good as killing her over and over...

Quote:
Pokes his head from the nearest window.
"Fallen One, Morgana, whatever title you like using. I have an interesting question for you." Ahems. "If your traitor sister were to, how ever unlikely, apologize to you...would you accept it or just blast a hole through her chest with dark magic?"

-Summoner Cayssael of Noxus.
Morgana pushes his head out the window and closes the door, not answering the question.

((I have a new rule. Unless there's some specific purpose in directly visiting-Morgana knows you very well or it needs to be in person-all questions are in 'letter' format.))

Cayssael

11-13-2012

((Apologies then. I'll keep that in mind for later posts..even if that was my first one))

Ask the Herald

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
...Thank you?

I'll avoid the double entendre I could take out of that for now...
You are very welcome.

......The what, now?

{{ Viktor is oblivious to what a double entendre is.}}

Ask Drav

11-14-2012

Quote:

Morgana glowers.

"What is it?"
I`m sure you`ve noticed recently but Draven has become worried about our number one machine herald...

I`m not here to throw axes but I would like to find out if there has been anything else going on that the great Draven does not already know?

((so im just going to pretend that I am talking around viktor because im sure he will come across this but #$%& it. Nothing personal bro! just being Draven is all!))

Ask the Herald

11-14-2012

{{ No problem Draven, just carry on. Viktor's not here anyway. }}

st0pb0t

11-14-2012

Quote:
Morgana chuckles and places the waffles on the table in the bedroom.

"You need to get out of bed if you want to eat. And that's not funny."
"No I don't," Evelynn countered, a bare blue arm snaking out from under the blanket and pulling in the plate. A moment later, Evelynn pops up eating her food, beckoning Morgana closer. "It's really good. Thanks, love. Now come give mama some sugar." Evelynn puckers her syrup-soaked lips.

Ask Brolaf

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
I`m sure you`ve noticed recently but Draven has become worried about our number one machine herald...

I`m not here to throw axes but I would like to find out if there has been anything else going on that the great Draven does not already know?

((so im just going to pretend that I am talking around viktor because im sure he will come across this but #$%& it. Nothing personal bro! just being Draven is all!))
Quote:
Quote:
Nothing personal bro! just being Draven is all!))
Quote:
Nothing personal bro!
Quote:
bro
Angel-Bro, do you drink Graggy? I almost forgot to ask you.

Dear Morgana

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
You are very welcome.

......The what, now?

{{ Viktor is oblivious to what a double entendre is.}}
...A double entendre is a phrase that is vague enough to be satirically interpreted in a (usually) sexual sense.

You were asking me if there was anything I wanted to get off my chest. I refrained from pointing out that that was an example.

Quote:

Morgana bites her tongue from saying anything about Janna.

"I haven't noticed anything about you, Draven. And I don't know anything about why Viktor might be different-I don't notice a difference."

Morgana made a promise, and she's keeping it.

Quote:
"No I don't," Evelynn countered, a bare blue arm snaking out from under the blanket and pulling in the plate. A moment later, Evelynn pops up eating her food, beckoning Morgana closer. "It's really good. Thanks, love. Now come give mama some sugar." Evelynn puckers her syrup-soaked lips.
((This song seems to fit Evelynn.))

Morgana narrows her eyelids, a 'really, Eve?' look crossing over her features.

"No. Do you like the smores I managed to bake inside them?"

She points to a black and white chunk inside the waffle dough.

"Try not to get syrup all over the bed. Do you need anything?"

Quote:
Angel-Bro, do you drink Graggy? I almost forgot to ask you.
((Not funny.))

No.

st0pb0t

11-14-2012

Quote:
((This song seems to fit Evelynn.))

Morgana narrows her eyelids, a 'really, Eve?' look crossing over her features.

"No. Do you like the smores I managed to bake inside them?"

She points to a black and white chunk inside the waffle dough.

"Try not to get syrup all over the bed. Do you need anything?"
((Morgana's mouth says no, but her body says YES, YES, OOOOOOH YES))

"It's delicious," Evelynn says immediately, practically inhaling her breakfast. "What's the occasion? Not that I don't appreciate it, but this seems like quite the elaborate meal for a simple house guest such as myself."

Dear Morgana

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
((Morgana's mouth says no, but her body says YES, YES, OOOOOOH YES))

"It's delicious," Evelynn says immediately, practically inhaling her breakfast. "What's the occasion? Not that I don't appreciate it, but this seems like quite the elaborate meal for a simple house guest such as myself."
((...Mayyyyyybe...But remember she likes guys, but with enough spells like last time...))

"Obviously, I'm hoping to either stuff you so full of delicious food that you can't move while I take advantage of you, or I'm planning on seducing you with the help of my cooking."

She rolls her eyes.

"We're friends, Evey. Do I need any other reason?"

((Faint sexual tension for the win.))