NEW TOURNMEANT for 1vs1 LAST ATTEMPT FAILED SIGN UP HERE

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Taffy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Hello guys i am YourGentleman and i want to make a 1vs1 tourney I've done 1vs1 before in small tourneys for fun but i noticed there's no fun if no one wins anything so i am willing to make a tournament where the winner gets 10.00$ worth of Rp and 2nd place 5.00$ worth of Rp (this money will come from me so i am sorry the price is so small)I will only do this if i can get at least 20 people and yes there is a limit(30)this is only for this weekend next weekend i will change stuff around if we can get this somewhere and people will watch the stream i will be able to increase the Rp prices all matches will be streamed goal (100 viewers). Or if i get donations will be putting every dollar back into this to make this a better tournament every dollar will be helpful. The first tournament will happen this weekend from Saturday at 1pm(PST) until 1am(PST) and Sunday from 4pm(PST) until 10(PST) This is the first time I'm doing this i really hope it turns out well. (Every game will get streamed on http://www.twitch.tv/ocewrld) LAST ATTEMPT FAILED

How to Register for tourney?

-To register to tourney leave a post saying I WANT IN ________ (your lol account name in there) and your current rating(your rating will be used for seeding).
-sign ups will end Saturday at 12am(PST) and i will post the schedule of the matches right after that.
-dont sign up to just to be signed up pls make sure u are available for atleast 20 mins from in betewn 1pm 1am

RULES !
- 1st blood (getting executed counts) or first tower wins
- No Jungling at ALL!
- You can use any runes or any sumoners or masteries
-Account Lvl does not matter!
-You cant go to any other lanes to leash XP
-No aram rules you can go back and shop

Tournament Format
-Most matches will be blind pick
-Last 3 matches will be a best of 3 1st match draft 2nd match draft 3rd match blind pick

Please let all your friends know about this want to get as many people in to play and watching will be a fun weekend

GAMES WILL BE PLAYED IN SUMONERS RIFT

xPhRaKsHuNx

11-14-2012

I'm in. XphrakshunX

Kyuubey

11-14-2012

I WANT IN LunarRai, 1350 S2.

SAGA NoPause

11-15-2012

i want in DSLL9uhara 2060 current rating for s2 1720 s3

Soraka Goes Mid

11-15-2012

Sounds dangerous. I'm in! NeuroXc 1230 elo.

NiFtP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-15-2012

I want in NiFtP S2-1625

ArtStyle

11-15-2012

I want in, JustGGeD - s2-2200.

Fisan

11-15-2012

I'm in! Fisan 1400+ S3

Blackeyes41

11-15-2012

I WANT IN Blackeyes41 pretty sure my rating was 970 i think no higher then that

Prophet of Tears

11-15-2012

I WANT IN ProphetofTears before the reset my elo was 1076 I am pretty sure.

12345 ... 6