Evelynn, Fashionista Extraordinaire

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Evelynn nodded and retreated into her textiles closet. She had plenty of black fabric, but for stealthy clothing -- closer to what a ninja would wear -- a dark blue was more appropriate. "I suppose it depends on the weather," she quietly remarks to herself.
"If it helps at all, I normally do my work at night," he says as she heads towards the textile closet.

Ask the Shadow

11-09-2012

Not long after the pigeon had been sent out, a sound like thunder could be heard far in the distance, followed closely by an intense rhythm of hoofbeats. Some who were along the Shadow of War's path on his way back to Evelynn's establishment even reported to have heard some manner of cackling as the massive centaur surged past with little regard to what lay in his path. When he at last arrived however, his temperament was much calmer, steadily cantering up to the door and even pausing to knock. His true feelings, though, could be seen in the unholy flames around his armor: dancing and crackling with an odd exuberance.

MathyXFTW

11-14-2012

Quote:
Evelynn exaggerates a boisterous laugh but immediately afterward, her face returns to an expressionless mask. "Hilarious. If you want something nicer, I can oblige you. Hell, I could slap a t-shirt and jean shorts on you and it would be an improvement." Evelynn flips out her trusty measuring tape.

As she began taking Lavrin's measurements, she nodded in regard to his question. "Yes he was in here, but no I will not tell you what he purchased. Customer confidentiality."
"I don't really suspect that he was in here looking for a new pair of duds, Evelynn... but I don't really care either. He matters as much to me about as much as ... modesty does to you."

Lavrin gives a tiny smirk as he checks out the aspiring tailor; yes, she'll notice he's a lot different than his older brother right off the bat. Where Mathais looked to help Evelynn out in a way perhaps, Lavrin was mostly just looking for a quick fix to his current situation and a little eye-candy; he'd found both apparently in one convenient package. Demacians never cared for him and the current state of his clothing could vouch for that. Looking to her tape measure, he quirks a brow.

"Where do you want me?"

Roseofchaos

11-15-2012

Quote:
Evelynn claps happily and beckons Del back over. "Excellent job. If those heels are still too much, I can order something smaller for you, or I can recommend a few shoe stores in the area."
Del hesitantly steps back over to Evelynn. "Ah... I can see these working, but not on an everyday basis. I'm- actually impressed at how you do it." She leans down to unzip them, still teetering slightly. "Maybe three inches? I'm sure I could cover the cost of a custom order~"

st0pb0t

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Crow View Post
"If it helps at all, I normally do my work at night," he says as she heads towards the textile closet.
Evelynn nodded and returned a few moments later holding several meters of dark blue fabric. It wasn't the highest quality that she had in stock, but it was durable, which she assumed would be important for covert operations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Shadow View Post
Not long after the pigeon had been sent out, a sound like thunder could be heard far in the distance, followed closely by an intense rhythm of hoofbeats. Some who were along the Shadow of War's path on his way back to Evelynn's establishment even reported to have heard some manner of cackling as the massive centaur surged past with little regard to what lay in his path. When he at last arrived however, his temperament was much calmer, steadily cantering up to the door and even pausing to knock. His true feelings, though, could be seen in the unholy flames around his armor: dancing and crackling with an odd exuberance.
Awaiting Hecarim was a mannequin (ponyquin?) positioned in the center of the show room. On it was his Harrowing costume; an elegant but purposefully worn suit of dark, pinstripe trousers, a ragged jacket with tarnished silver buttons, and an expertly crafted and painted pumpkin helmet, which appeared dormant.

"The helmet is magic, if you couldn't tell. It'll phase over your head and that magic will give it a flaming, illuminated look. Don't worry, your head will go back to normal when you remove it."

Evelynn beamed at her creation. It had taken many hours of preparation, conception, and assembly before she was satisfied with it. "What do you think?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathyXFTW View Post
"I don't really suspect that he was in here looking for a new pair of duds, Evelynn... but I don't really care either. He matters as much to me about as much as ... modesty does to you."

Lavrin gives a tiny smirk as he checks out the aspiring tailor; yes, she'll notice he's a lot different than his older brother right off the bat. Where Mathais looked to help Evelynn out in a way perhaps, Lavrin was mostly just looking for a quick fix to his current situation and a little eye-candy; he'd found both apparently in one convenient package. Demacians never cared for him and the current state of his clothing could vouch for that. Looking to her tape measure, he quirks a brow.

"Where do you want me?"

"You know, insulting the woman who is holding a dozen needles is not the wisest decision," Evelynn smirked. Not that he was wrong; Evelynn typically did only wear whatever she thought wouldn't get her immediately arrested. When working, however, her attire was exceptionally modest. A white, long-sleeved shirt, pinstripe trousers, and a pair of spectacles so she could see seams better. Her sharp, unruly hair was unchanged, however.

"Stand anywhere."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseofchaos View Post
Del hesitantly steps back over to Evelynn. "Ah... I can see these working, but not on an everyday basis. I'm- actually impressed at how you do it." She leans down to unzip them, still teetering slightly. "Maybe three inches? I'm sure I could cover the cost of a custom order~"
"Practice, dear. But I will admit, I do it more because it makes my ass look so good and less for comfort." Evelynn chuckles and scribbles Del's order down on her notepad. "I'll place the order today. Shouldn't be more than a few days."

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Quote:
Evelynn nodded and returned a few moments later holding several meters of dark blue fabric. It wasn't the highest quality that she had in stock, but it was durable, which she assumed would be important for covert operations.
James looks at the fabric for a moment, running his hand across it before smiling slightly.
"Perfect," he says simply.

MathyXFTW

11-19-2012

Quote:
"You know, insulting the woman who is holding a dozen needles is not the wisest decision," Evelynn smirked. Not that he was wrong; Evelynn typically did only wear whatever she thought wouldn't get her immediately arrested. When working, however, her attire was exceptionally modest. A white, long-sleeved shirt, pinstripe trousers, and a pair of spectacles so she could see seams better. Her sharp, unruly hair was unchanged, however.

"Stand anywhere."
"Who's to say I wouldn't enjoy what you'd do with those needles?"

The bowman keeps his voice low as his smirk widens, something probably thought to be impossible what with how much he'd been doing so already. It dwindles into something more akin to amusement and he shrugs, letting out a soft laugh.

"Should I just go ahead and get rid of these rags?"

Lavrin reaches for the bottom of his shirt as if to remove it in one fluid motion, quirking a brow at the Widowmaker before he does so, though he refrains, waiting for her say-so.

"Rather get this done with if it's all the same to you. I have a sneaking suspicion that I may've been followed here."

Ask the Shadow

11-22-2012

Hecarim stood examining the rather stately coat with an impassive look at first, though any observer could tell that he was rapidly poring over every detail imaginable. After several minutes of silence, Hecarim trotted forward to pluck the helmet from its place, turning it over and again in his hands before gingerly grasping his own helm by one side and removing it. The ghostly flames beneath still maintained some semblance of a form, but any view of them was fleeting as Hecarim swiftly replaced his helm with Evelynn's finely crafted pumpkin. At once, the flames coursing across Hecarim's body look on a sickly orange tone; whether or not the eerie grin on the pumpkin's face was simply its carved depiction or of its wearer's feelings.

"...might I sample the remaining garments, then?"

Roseofchaos

12-02-2012

Quote:
"Practice, dear. But I will admit, I do it more because it makes my ass look so good and less for comfort." Evelynn chuckles and scribbles Del's order down on her notepad. "I'll place the order today. Shouldn't be more than a few days."
"It works," she admits, nodding in thanks at the notepad. "So, shall I purchase the clothing now, and come back for the shoes, or-?" Del holds it out- there's the blouse and the bra, but she's wearing the dress, and carrying the rest of her own clothing on her other arm.

((Bump? ^^))

st0pb0t

12-09-2012

((I forgot about this. >.<

Sorry. I'll catch up here shortly.

And... bump.))