Weekly Tournaments - Saturdays - Poll 2!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Hello everyone,

If you aren't aware, I made a topic a week ago asking the community if they would be interested in a weekly 3v3 tournament. Not surprisingly, the community seems to want it. Along with the topic, there was a poll for players to vote on the day the weekly tournaments would best fit their schedule. With over 50% of the votes, it seems Saturday will be the day for the weekly tournaments. The next step is to now find out what time best fit's the communities' schedule, which is why I am creating this thread. Please post below with the time (and time zone) you would like the tournament to start.

As of right now, it will be a 16 team bracket (this will expand if there are more than 16 teams), single elimination up to 1-4th (which will be best of 3). A game will be streamed/casted for each round, up to the finals, just like the current DominateDominion tournaments.

If you make it to the finals, expect the tournament to last at least 3 hours. So, with that said, please post below with the time you would like the tournament to start (along with your time zone).

HotWafflez

11-14-2012

Noon PST

scazzaf

11-14-2012

Noon PST sounds good to me

youmadbroimnasty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

noon for sure how do we get into the bracket

DG TheFeedski

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by youmadbroimnasty View Post
noon for sure how do we get into the bracket
I will be releasing the site soon. The brackets will be powered by Cyber-Sports.net.

DG TheFeedski

11-15-2012

Bump for more votes.

Direwolfzs

11-15-2012

7-8ish pm est

DG TheFeedski

11-16-2012

Another bump for more votes.