LF 3s team - willing to lead

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Inxy

11-14-2012

What's good

I haven't been a competitive player in the past, but I've been having huge success in the new 3s map, win or lose. For some reason it the map has a lot of synergy with my play style and I'd like to find a team.

I seem to play a lot of AP but feel i can fill all roles.

My most played 3s champs are:
AP: Eve, Katarina, Teemo
Jungle: Shaco, Lee Sin
Tanky AD: Darius, Rengar, Panth (Really enjoying Zed from what I have played of him)

Add me in game or reply here. Like to play a few normals before team is made

Chesticles02

11-14-2012

Looking for a team as well. I generally play a ranged carry vayne/teemo. I added you, let me know if you're still looking maybe we can piece one together.

Chesticles02

11-14-2012

Looking for a team as well. I generally play a ranged carry vayne/teemo. I added you, let me know if you're still looking around. Maybe we can piece one together.

HotWafflez

11-14-2012

I've been looking for a team too. There should be a new TT tournament starting on saturdays soon and it'd be chill to join a team and make some NOISE.

I can play most styles of champions. Some of my favorites are Rumble, Yorick, Kog'Maw, Jayce, and Viktor.

I don't have a microphone to use Skype or anything, but yeah. Lemme know

Sinister Cynic

Recruiter

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chesticles02 View Post
Looking for a team as well. I generally play a ranged carry vayne/teemo. I added you, let me know if you're still looking around. Maybe we can piece one together.

I'm in need of an ADC (vayne specifically) for my 3's team. let me know if interested

Chesticles02

11-14-2012

Jjhalodude, I'm definitely interested there man. Get at me in game and you can try me out in a few normals or something.