Why do we not have a champ where they release their full potential on ult

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Randomcivilian0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Bonus points if the guy is insane and sounds like a psycho from Borderlands.

Nar0th

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

When in doubt, the answer is Taric.

TheSoulPunisher

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSoulPunisher View Post
I always dreamed of a champion that releases their full power. Riven is an example, however to put it simply, she just reforms her broken sword and then magically gains a wind slash.

So my thought was the champion is gonna be weak levels 1-5. Then, once he (I'd rather have a male...currently, there's no male human that releases his full power. Yi doesn't really count) gets his ult, he can "break his chains" temporarily and gain new abilities momentarily, along with a "Final Ultimate" that depends on how much rage he builds up during his ult duration. Once he expends the Final Ultimate or outlasts the duration, he transforms back to his normal self. So it's kinda like a temporary transformation of Jayce/Nidalee/Elise, with no switch between melee/ranged. Then at levels 11 and 16, his transformation is even more powerful. (Think of PFE)

EDIT: For his normal form, he has more supportish abilities. While in his Final Form, he has more "caster" abilities.
Bump for thread and bump my idea :P

Koraq

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcjames View Post
Vegeta's ultimate explosion. Sacrifice hp for a massive aoe nuke.
I had a concept for something similar to that too, actually.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1432232

Looking back at these old concepts makes me want to design more of them again. :s

Cayten Shift

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griftrix View Post
Soo... all mana, has a minimum requirement, and all other ability cooldowns must be up, and it also uses them all? This sounds interesting to me (not a designer) but I have no idea of where to begin to balance it. Maybe it could do the affect of all your other abilities at once + something special since it's also on ult CD. after that... yo'ure auto attacking for a bit, so I hope you're a bruiser!
So basically Alpha Strike except on a champion rather than a mech?

MoSBanapple

11-14-2012

Upon using his ultimate, Jax suddenly has a sword.

Griftrix

Senior Animation Engineer

11-14-2012
14 of 14 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cayten Shift View Post
So basically Alpha Strike except on a champion rather than a mech?
That's one idea, yes.

ImAlwaysHelping

11-14-2012

what about taking kha'zix evolutions into consideration> like cell in a weird way

how about combiners like dinobots (king transformation), combaticons, and constructicons? basically multiple characters to unite to become more stronger and kinda like dbz fusion

could we try a level limiter so this champ can be either fury or energy based. also maybe from rune prison perhaps? knew ryze? who knows lol

i do like where this thread is going sounds really cool

Fang0r

11-14-2012

how bout a levitating Iron Maiden?

Claw of Time

11-14-2012

How about a champion with a inner demon inside of him and when he ults, the Demon takes over and makes his abilities extra stronger?

Like Evil Ryu