Wu kong and how he trades

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dillybear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

So being wu free week i wanted to give him a try and i really like his mid/late game but im having a lot of trouble trading in lane so far been up against a jax and a xin and both times it seemed in trades i would easily get outdamaged, while i decided to play safe and just farm, any time we did trade damage the other won by a significant amount. So im trying to get some help from people with more experience with him to see how maybe i can maximize his trading in lane.

as of right now my main opener is to wait until they poped some sort of steroid(or in the case with jax tried to wait until E was on cd) i would E in auto Q auto W then back off but after that it really seemed like i was still on the losing end for damage done.

Dillybear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

bump

Dillybear

11-14-2012

no one ever seems to respond to any forum post i make -_-

AlenKT

11-14-2012

the correct combo is auto>q>e>auto>auto->retreat or decoy when he starts with his burst.

But to do this combo you have some problems. You need to be close (you use your e as sterioid instead of gap closer), you dont have sustain to compete with them, and your mana will drop a lot.

Dillybear

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlenKT View Post
the correct combo is auto>q>e>auto>auto->retreat or decoy when he starts with his burst.

But to do this combo you have some problems. You need to be close (you use your e as sterioid instead of gap closer), you dont have sustain to compete with them, and your mana will drop a lot.
ya mana wasnt like "really" bad but after about 4 trades in lane i was pretty much done except maybe 1-2 more Q's

shaIow

11-14-2012

Here is a few combos you can use for trade, but you have figure when to use it on your own.

auto>q>chase>auto>E>auto>chase>auto max dmg from melee
auto>q>e>auto>w lower heath lost
E>auto>Q>chase/auto>W max dmg from range
E>auto>q>W Lower health lost
You can also mix in ult/ignite when you think you can kill.

ChildishGregbino

11-14-2012

wukong is a monkey
monkeys eat bananas why do you want hjim to do damage, fking noob

jakab

11-14-2012

You're doing something wrong then, Wukong's early game damage is amazing.

KommunistKevin

11-14-2012

Wukong loses lanes but wins game due to his ult being so boss in teamfight, and his W allowing him to keep sneaking back in.

Hes a lose lane win game type of champ like fiddlesticks, fiddlesticks always loses in cs to othher junglers

Falling Objects

11-14-2012

Honestly, Wukong you should just play passive till level 3; his skills drain more mana than its worth that early on.

E-Auto-Q-Auto-W harass until they're about 3/5ths their health, then Q-R them (The Q first to reduce armor and maximize damage output.)

In lane, just spam the harass combo. And occasionally Q them and stop. Any smart player will stop and just ignore you, because they'll think you cloned.

And then two seconds later you walk away like nothing happened. It's infuriating to say the least.