Cant log in! ***please help***

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ItzZachi

11-14-2012

Hey, i dont know what is wrong i just came back from school and i try to log in and i says password combination incorrect or invalid and everything is right the user and pass and i even checked if caps lock is on it still does n ot work i even tried changing it and that didnt even work so please help me!

Son Golin

Player Support Technical Lead

11-14-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Hello ItzZachi,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems when trying to log in. I'm afraid that due to the nature of your issue--since it involves your account credentials--I recommend that you contact us through our support site. Just in case, be sure that your Game Patcher is connecting you to the right server, make sure that you've typed your password and username correctly, and try recovering your password first.

You can reach the support site by clicking the SUPPORT link on the top navigation menu or by going straight to http://support.leagueoflegends.com/ We'll be able to help you with your support ticket; please be sure to tell us which steps you've already taken to try to resolve your issue so we can help you quickly.

ItzZachi

11-14-2012

WOW I MA SO NOOBIE! it was the region thank you very much its fixed now DDD