Permanently banned, 3 days after my 2 week ban?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brutem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ey Cuzzo View Post
I don't think I've ever received a warning lol. Maybe 4 bans?
Not to sound rude but, after the first ban or two why didn't you focus on constructive criticism for your team instead of "waiting" on season 3 to change your habits?

Quote:
I'm not claiming I wasn't a toxic player, but due to the end of season 3, I planned to change my behavior and stop exhibiting toxic behavior, as I knew it was going to be one more ban until a permanent ban. (I was right!) I realize I have had a quite large negative influence on the game, but I've had a positive influence as well. (at one point racking up 98 teamwork honors ) While I do rage a lot, a large portion of my rage is provoked and could easily be suppressed by the cooperation of my team. (not using it as an excuse, just a reason)

Ey Cuzzo

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutem View Post
Not to sound rude but, after the first ban or two why didn't you focus on constructive criticism for your team instead of "waiting" on season 3 to change your habits?
Honestly, I always thought I was the good one paired up with bad players who naturally provoke bad language. I asked my friends if they thought I was toxic and they said "yeah you rage/curse a lot, but at least you don't troll!" That was the wake-up call I needed.

Ey Cuzzo

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMriswith View Post
Your last suspension, which ended 3 days ago, are you SURE it was a Tribunal suspension? The timing lines up pretty well with the audit suspensions. Maybe you can copy/paste the emails for these last 2 suspensions so we can see what's what.
As I said previously, neither ban resulted from an audit.

2-week: (10/26/12)
"Certain in-game activity on your account was found to be in violation of the Summoner's Code by the Tribunal. Your account and forum posting privileges will be TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED until 2012-11-09 19:42:03. Please remember that multiple violations of the Summoner's Code can lead to permanent suspension of your account. "

Permanent: (11/13/12)
"Certain in-game activity on your account was found to be in repeat violation of the Summoner's Code by the Tribunal. Consistent with the League of Legends Terms of Use, your account and forum posting privileges have been PERMANENTLY SUSPENDED. "

Ey Cuzzo

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinetyNineTails View Post
Report card?
As said previously, the case is based on games which predate my previous ban. I would rather not show it.

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

11-14-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

I looked into your account and it looks like the permanent ban was deserved; however, your latest Reform Card is showing the wrong cases. I'll talk to the team and try to get this fixed.

I won't post your stats or chat here, but the main reason you were permanent banned was due to games from 11/9/12 to 11/12/12 which were all games after your 2 week ban. Ping me privately if you want more details but sorry about the confusion with the Reform Card.

Ey Cuzzo

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
I looked into your account and it looks like the permanent ban was deserved; however, your latest Reform Card is showing the wrong cases. I'll talk to the team and try to get this fixed.

I won't post your stats or chat here, but the main reason you were permanent banned was due to games from 11/9/12 to 11/12/12 which were all games after your 2 week ban. Ping me privately if you want more details but sorry about the confusion with the Reform Card.
I tweeted you, but if I could see the games that would be great! Thanks for your assistance.

Calys Teneb

11-14-2012

Quote:
Thanks for your assistance.
I'll upvote this.

If you make a new account, hopefully you take some lessons from this. It sounds like you're trying.

RequiemOfPhantom

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calys Teneb View Post
I'll upvote this.

If you make a new account, hopefully you take some lessons from this. It sounds like you're trying.
If it took like 4 bans and a perma-ban to "try", well he was stubborn...

IS14696195e1336cdef530a

11-14-2012

hmm
if i was riot i would make a deal

if he can make a smurf and lv it to30 and have it 30 in a month without being super toxic i would remove his permaban, because then he has changed and permaban peoples is to prevent toxicness but if a player who changed is not toxic anymore ... right ?

unfortunatly im not rioter :P

Ey Cuzzo

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RequiemOfPhantom View Post
If it took like 4 bans and a perma-ban to "try", well he was stubborn...
I tried numerous times but ended up failing. Hard to contain my temper when your Nunu support is trying hard to steal my cs then does the famous Nunu Bot /laugh when he succeeds, lol. I may have some issues with verbal abuse, but I personally believe there should be a mute punishment like RuneScape. It also doesn't help that I'm friends with people who constantly insult each other over the game.

If I could disable chat in general, I would in a heartbeat! (All chat isn't enough)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calys Teneb View Post
I'll upvote this.

The account I'm posting on is already level 30 and I have another level 22. I put a lot of time, effort, and money into my rune pages, runes, champs, and skins on my banned account which is why I'm trying to contest this.