Iron Embassy (Ask Poppy)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

11-14-2012

((Ctrl-shift-H hides UI in GW2 as default... ))
((Did you ctrl-shift-H in a browser? -_- ))

Dear Luxanna

11-14-2012

So Poppy, since Kennen is being all antihug these days... can I get one from you?

Iron Ambássador

11-14-2012

The female guard sitting in the office starts snickering at Luxanna's question, looking amused.

Poppy shoots a glance to the guard, shaking her head and turning to Lux.

"It seems your suggestion amuses the employees here. I do not usually do not give out hugs but... alright. This once. Just don't tell anyone. I'd rather not have half of Demacia trying to hug me all of a sudden."

((Edit: On a side-note... a miracle has happened and I have found a jungler I actually like. Weird...))

Tentorer

11-14-2012

"Hey pigtails! How goes the mountain o' paperwork? I brought stilts so you can reach the top."

Ask the Tempest

11-14-2012

((... Oh.))

Ask the Tempest

11-14-2012

What do you think of Ionia?
-Kennen

Iron Ambássador

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
"Hey pigtails! How goes the mountain o' paperwork? I brought stilts so you can reach the top."
"The proper way of talking to an Ambassador would be to call her by her title. And if you continue being 'humorous' in such an unbearable fashion, you will soon require those stilts to stand up. Understood?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Tempest View Post
What do you think of Ionia?
-Kennen
I do not have that much of an opinion of Ionia. All I know is what I have witnessed through League communications and through it's champions. I have nothing against the City-state.

- Poppy

Dear Luxanna

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
The female guard sitting in the office starts snickering at Luxanna's question, looking amused.

Poppy shoots a glance to the guard, shaking her head and turning to Lux.

"It seems your suggestion amuses the employees here. I do not usually do not give out hugs but... alright. This once. Just don't tell anyone. I'd rather not have half of Demacia trying to hug me all of a sudden."

((Edit: On a side-note... a miracle has happened and I have found a jungler I actually like. Weird...))
Lux gave the guard a look, but couldn't help but smirk.

"Thanks~." Lux said. "Don't worry, this is just between us~."

She got down on her knees, and snatched Poppy close, hugging her fondly.

(Oh?)

Iron Ambássador

11-15-2012

((Yeah... I usually dislike jungling a lot. But I found one champ that has the same "no cares in the world" feel as Poppy, but as a jungler. Hecarim. Ulting into a fight is so much fun ))

Poppy looks a bit uncomfortable, not used to hugs and having her chainmail press against her.

The female guard cannot help but smile widely and continue snickering at the sight, thinking that no one would ever believe her if she told of this.

Dear Luxanna

11-15-2012

Lux smiled, giving Poppy a little squeeze, and released her.

"That was awesome~." She cooed. "Thanks!"

(Nice nice. Sucks for me, Shyvana is terrible at jungling. She can counterjungle squishy enemy junglers, but who jungles anyone squishy anymore? >.<)