I fear jax's fate in season 3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Avatar ┴ang

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Jax can fall way behind. You can zone him. You can camp him. You do what ever you want. In the end, he will still be able to 1v5 your team. It's only a matter of time.

He has no counters and he gets free magic resist and armor as well as low cool down dodge for all attacks. With some wards or nearby anything (teamates, enemies, minions) he as a spammable flash.

Get in, rape the enemy team, get out. No problem. Check the match history of all the "Jax is fine" people. Almost all Jax players, or should I say exploiters.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zombiemaster

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatar ┴ang View Post
Jax can fall way behind. You can zone him. You can camp him. You do what ever you want. In the end, he will still be able to 1v5 your team. It's only a matter of time.

He has no counters and he gets free magic resist and armor as well as low cool down dodge for all attacks. With some wards or nearby anything (teamates, enemies, minions) he as a spammable flash.

Get in, rape the enemy team, get out. No problem. Check the match history of all the "Jax is fine" people. Almost all Jax players, or should I say exploiters.
Considering that you think Jax is so OP that he can 1v5 an entire team even if he gets shut down in lane, I highly doubt that you have ever seen a Jax get shut down. If Jax gets shut down hard enough, then he has to become like Nasus and farm for a long time to even become useful in teamfights. During this time, you have the advantage of a 4v5, so you should win every teamfight while Jax is farming, and eventually push your advantage to win before Jax has a chance to get farmed up. If you don't push your advantage and Jax gets farmed enough to start destroying things, then that's your team's fault for not taking advantage of your lead. Besides, Jax is not the only champion that came comeback by farming after being shut down. Every ADC can do that, almost every AP mid can do that, as well as many top lane champ, like Irelia, Wukong, or Olaf..

And one more thing, if Jax is so OP that he can 1v5 an entire enemy team, can he 1v5 a team consisting of Support Taric, ADC Ezreal, Mid Kennen, Top Vladimir, and Jungle Alistar?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sneaky Thing

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatar ┴ang View Post
Jax can fall way behind. You can zone him. You can camp him. You do what ever you want. In the end, he will still be able to 1v5 your team. It's only a matter of time.

He has no counters and he gets free magic resist and armor as well as low cool down dodge for all attacks. With some wards or nearby anything (teamates, enemies, minions) he as a spammable flash.

Get in, rape the enemy team, get out. No problem. Check the match history of all the "Jax is fine" people. Almost all Jax players, or should I say exploiters.

What Jax do you play, cause I wanna play him, too?

Generally when I play as or against Jax, if you shut him out early game and don't let him farm back up, he's just a pathetic distraction or squishy bait during team fights. He can still 1v1 most champions with little to no CC, but that's his goddamn job.

A fed jax will 1v5 any team, yes, but most fed champs do. Burst damage, CC, thornmail, frozen heart, Randuin's Omen, and MANY other things shut him down. In fact, Olaf is one champion in particular I find difficult to handle because his true damage in unavoidable, he can ignore the stun, has a perma-slow, and I have to time my dodge for the end of the fight to avoid him getting massive sustain from his lifesteal/spell vamp and passive.

This magic resist and armor cost a ton of mana from his miniscule pool (100 of only 860 at level 18). His "low cooldown" dodge for all attacks has a cooldown of 10 seconds--less than most fights last--at max rank, which generally only happens at level 18, and only lasts for 2 seconds. If you can juke a champion for 2 seconds, no wonder you think he's OP.

His "spammable" flash is even on a 6-10 second cooldown, can be interrupted while travelling or even prevented when timed correctly, and requires a target. If they only things to jump to are the enemies trying to kill you, you're screwed.

Any time a Jax jumps into a team and gets out alive, his team is excellent, the enemy team is terrible, or you're not playing against him properly and you've fed him. I never jump into more than 2 enemies before a teammate when I play Jax, because everyone KNOWS Jax is a terror when ignored and will collapse on him.

Finally, it's the Jax players that would know the balance of a champion, since they are the ones that get shut out and shut down, they are the ones that put in the time to learn him, and they are the ones that take advantage of your ignorance when you don't fight against him properly and you lose then go cry OP.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PsychoB0b

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaky Thing View Post
What Jax do you play, cause I wanna play him, too?

Generally when I play as or against Jax, if you shut him out early game and don't let him farm back up, he's just a pathetic distraction or squishy bait during team fights. He can still 1v1 most champions with little to no CC, but that's his goddamn job.

A fed jax will 1v5 any team, yes, but most fed champs do. Burst damage, CC, thornmail, frozen heart, Randuin's Omen, and MANY other things shut him down. In fact, Olaf is one champion in particular I find difficult to handle because his true damage in unavoidable, he can ignore the stun, has a perma-slow, and I have to time my dodge for the end of the fight to avoid him getting massive sustain from his lifesteal/spell vamp and passive.

This magic resist and armor cost a ton of mana from his miniscule pool (100 of only 860 at level 18). His "low cooldown" dodge for all attacks has a cooldown of 10 seconds--less than most fights last--at max rank, which generally only happens at level 18, and only lasts for 2 seconds. If you can juke a champion for 2 seconds, no wonder you think he's OP.

His "spammable" flash is even on a 6-10 second cooldown, can be interrupted while travelling or even prevented when timed correctly, and requires a target. If they only things to jump to are the enemies trying to kill you, you're screwed.

Any time a Jax jumps into a team and gets out alive, his team is excellent, the enemy team is terrible, or you're not playing against him properly and you've fed him. I never jump into more than 2 enemies before a teammate when I play Jax, because everyone KNOWS Jax is a terror when ignored and will collapse on him.

Finally, it's the Jax players that would know the balance of a champion, since they are the ones that get shut out and shut down, they are the ones that put in the time to learn him, and they are the ones that take advantage of your ignorance when you don't fight against him properly and you lose then go cry OP.
He keeps either posting threads, or posting in threads on how Jax is the most op champ in existance.And Irelia. And teemo.

Just...kinda ignore his posts.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

marclops

Member

11-14-2012

jax is not op


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GreenMachine7

Junior Member

11-14-2012

Jax is not OP at all. His role is to be the best duelist in the game, and a lategame monster if left unchecked (like so many other champs *sighs*). So if you are QQ'ing because you keep trying to 1v1 a Jax and can't, well then go learn the champs better and then don't do that anymore. And if you are QQ'ing because you see a lot of lategame Jax domination, then learn your champs better AND THEN warn your team at the start of the match that Jax must be locked down. If he's not, then he will snowball out of control late game and turn into the wrecking ball that the grandmaster at arms was designed to be (Read his lore for godsake)

I am a current Jax player, and I will tell you exactly how I am beaten about 40% of the time (currently). And spoiler alert, it is the same damn way you beat every strong lategame carry in the game.

If you are up against a Jax top, then let him push your lane and have your jungler gank a few times and even babysit if necessary. Problem solved, that is literally all you need to know to zone and outlane Jax. He will have to farm A LOT to catch up if he is going to be even the slightest bit relevant in team fights, and this gives you a temporary numbers advantage in teamfights,which is all a smart team should need. Do this and Jax will be no problem. If you watch the Jax play at the pro level, you will see how teams take care of Jax early, and thus essentially take him out of the game before it even really get started.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Granodd

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Only champ I can think of that can beat him in 1v1 is Poppy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BattleBootyRiven

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granodd View Post
Only champ I can think of that can beat him in 1v1 is Poppy.
When I play jax.. Shen and Garen destroy me top.. Last time poppy beat me is when League of legends became Pay to play.. oh wait.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Pill├▓w

Senior Member

11-14-2012

A wild Teemo appears!
Jax uses Leap Strike!
Teemo uses auto attack!
Jax uses Counter Attack!
Teemo is stunned.
Jax uses auto attack!
Teemo uses Poison Dart!
Jax uses auto attack. / Jax misses.
Teemo plants a mushroom on Jax's feet.
Teemo uses auto attack.
Jax faints.

As you can see here, Jax is not OP.

PS, never played Jax. Ever. Go ahead and check. I think he's UP if anything and dont want to bother with him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FalconPawwwwnch

Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatar ┴ang View Post
Jax can fall way behind. You can zone him. You can camp him. You do what ever you want. In the end, he will still be able to 1v5 your team. It's only a matter of time.

He has no counters and he gets free magic resist and armor as well as low cool down dodge for all attacks. With some wards or nearby anything (teamates, enemies, minions) he as a spammable flash.

Get in, rape the enemy team, get out. No problem. Check the match history of all the "Jax is fine" people. Almost all Jax players, or should I say exploiters.
Lol what jax are you talking about? The one that had a 5/3 hp passive? the one that could dodge towers and the fountain? because i know for sure this one can't do that, he can't even come close to doing that.