Team comp Does NOT MATTER in solo que

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Get N3rded

11-14-2012

stop dictating which roles people play in ranked. its solo que. literally anything can happen. if you haven't learned that by now....just stop playing ranked

this is how everyone 2200+ players. pros like wingsofdeath agree with this philosophy. talks about it on stream all the time. aphromoo plays twitch top..and it works...because its solo que. and skill > champs period, in an unorganized setting. stop thinking otherwise.

downvotes by gold players who think they know more than diamond and/or pros is just irony to the fullest extent, lmfao.

Lulu Loves Me

11-14-2012

Past 1500, team comp matters. You're going to lose if you have Shyvana, Vladimir, Nidalee, Caitlyn, Soraka vs Jax, Kassadin, Maokai, Graves, Taric.

Vozan

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lm Vayne View Post
Past 1500, team comp matters. You're going to lose if you have Shyvana, Vladimir, Nidalee, Caitlyn, Soraka vs Jax, Kassadin, Maokai, Graves, Taric.
You could not be more wrong.

Sketch

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get N3rded View Post
stop dictating which roles people play in ranked. its solo que. literally anything can happen. if you haven't learned that by now....just stop playing ranked
Playing by the meta increases your chances of winning, and everyone wants to win don't they? If you can't play every role shouldn't you not play rank?

Cannibette

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lm Vayne View Post
Well that's still a decent team comp vs a decent team comp, I think the OP was saying you can just forgo the support or jungler.

Patchouli Kush

11-14-2012

Winning can be quantified in this game. You are not a brillliant tactician, you just don't want to believe that the entire professional scene could be right.

Thunderfrog

11-14-2012

Honestly, in soloque I tell people to play their best champs period.

I've seen Crank/Darius handle Soraka/Graves down bot plenty of times.

RIP Toyz

11-14-2012

it does when the enemy team has
Orianna
Malphite
Amumu
Vayne
Nunu

Get N3rded

11-14-2012

gotta love the downvotes by tryhard gold players.

SavagePrisonerSP

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get N3rded View Post
gotta love the downvotes by tryhard gold players.
I'm silver and I downvoted.