Tanasair, the Spatial Anomaly

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neowolf24

11-14-2012

If Riot wishes to pick this idea up, I will gladly relinquish my rights to him.

12/27/12
Reworked Tanasair into an AP carry. I also changed the function of the Infinite Loop so it no longer reverses an enemies attack. Tanasair's passive has been changed to make it where he can't gain or loose any of his AD. It also makes his basic attacks deal magic damage and scale off of his AP.

12/14/12
Reworded his ultimate to make it more clear. I also reworded the first sentence of the lore.

OK here is my second champion concept. Once again any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Also here is a link to all the other champions I have made http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2845229

{Tanasair} - {The Spatial Anomaly}

-Gender (Other)
-Race (Other)
-Origin (He is a byproduct of reckless summoning)
-Alliance (Unknown)
-Class: (AD Carry)
-Subclass: Counter Ranged Champions
-Weapon: (Electrical Discharge from his hands)
-Attack Type: (Ranged)
-Energy Source: (Energy)

Tanasair is a major snowball champion with some interesting tools at his disposal. He gains attack speed with every kill shot from his Q. His ultimate is very interesting, it allows him to temporarily trap enemies in an infinite loop, trapping them inside and causing their ranged attacks and abilities to come out the opposite side and hit them.

Passive (Spatial Corruption): Tanasair is not affected by items, masteries, abilites, runes or summoner spells that increase or decrease AD. Tanasair's basic attacks deal magic damage equal to his base damage +0.3 AP.

Q (Warping Strike): Tanasair fires a bolt of electricity that deals damage to target enemy. If Warping Strike lands a killing blow, Tanasair’s Attack Speed is permanently increased by 1%

-Type (Single Target)
-Amount (80/110/140/170/200 +0.5 AP magic damage)
-Buff/Debuff Type (N/A)
-Buff/Debuff Value (N/A)
-Duration (N/A)
-Range (600)
-Cost (40 energy)
-Cooldown (8/7/6/5/4 seconds)
-Target Type (Target Enemy)
-If Warping strike lands a killing blow on an enemy champion, minion, or monster Tanasair’s attack speed is permanently increased by 1%

W (Wormhole) Tanasair opens a wormhole and leaps through it. He instantly teleports forward a range of 400 and gains 15/30/45/60/75 AP for 3 seconds.

-Type (Flash)
-Amount (N/A)
-Buff/Debuff Type (AP Increase)
-Buff/Debuff Value (15/30/45/60/75)
-Duration (3 seconds)
-Range (400)
-Cost (90 Energy)
-Cool down (20 seconds)
-Target Type (N/A)

E (Pressure Bubble) Tanasair manipulates the density of an area within a small bubble and throws the anomaly. Upon impact with the targeted area, the bubble explodes, dealing 70/100/130/160/190 +0.5 AP magic damage to enemies within range and knocking them up.

-Type (Area damage and knock up)
-Amount (50/80/110/140/170 +0.6 AP magic damage)
-Buff/Debuff Type (Knock Up)
-Buff/Debuff Value (N/A)
-Duration (2 second knock up)
-Range (600)
-Splash Radius (300)
-Cost (80 energy)
-Cooldown (15 seconds)
-Target Type (Enemies in area)

R (Infinite Loop): Tanasair creates an Infinite loop around a target area, separating that area from the rest of the map. Enemies can not enter or exit the bubble. Allies can exit the bubble but they can not enter.

-Type (Crowd Control)
-Amount (N/A)
-Buff/Debuff Type (N/A)
-Duration (3/4/5/6/7 seconds)
-Casting Range (600)
-Radius of effect (400)
-Cost (125 energy)
-Cooldown (45 Seconds)
-Target Type (Target Area)
- The area inside of the loop is completely cut off from the rest of the map. No attack, ability or summoner spell from outside of the bubble can affect anyone inside of the bubble. No attack or ability from inside of the bubble can affect any one outside of the bubble. Enemies can not enter or exit the bubble. Allies can exit the bubble, but they can not enter it.
- In addition to trapping enemies inside of the bubble, this ability can also be used to prevent enemies from getting to allies inside of the bubble.

Base Stats

-Base Health 427 (+75 per level)
-Base Health Regeneration per 5 seconds 7.2 (+0.7 per level)
-Base Energy (200)
-Base Energy Regen (50)
-Base Attack Damage 53 (+3.2 per level)
-Base Attack Speed 0.694 (+3.3 % per level)
-Attack Range (600)
-Base Armor 14 (+3.5 per level)
-Magic Resistance 30 (+0 per level)
-Movement Speed (350)

{Appearance} Core.

-Height ( 8’9”)
-Physical Build (Thick built man.)
-Hair style and color (N/A)
-Eye color (Glowing Black, as if his eyes suck the light from the surrounding area)
-Weapons (None)
-Attire (Tanasair wears a very dark blue suit of armor that covers his entire body from the neck down, except for his forearms. The armor is covered in runes that glow black just like his eyes do.)
-Other: (He has sharp claws that pulse with a black glow just like the runes on his armor and his eyes, he fires black pulses from his hands for his basic attack)

{Lore}

For a very long time, the people of Runeterra have recklessly pulled creatures from all over the universe using powerful and dangerous rituals. Zilean, the Chrono Keeper continuously warned the League that such reckless use of magic will result in serious damage to the fabric of space, but the summoners ignored him. Zilean tried to warn anyone who would listen about the dangers of pulling creatures to the League of Legends would cause, he traveled the world trying to find someone who would listen to him. Eventually Heimerdinger, the one man who would listen to Zilean, managed to prove what Zilean had said was true, but it was too late. During a routine summoner’s ritual, a massive explosion caused a small portion of space to break from the space-time continuum and take physical form as a black orb. This orb promptly lodged itself into a young and powerful summoner, killing him. The orb then took control of the summoners body and Tanasair was born. Tanasair proceeded to go on a rampage within the League of Legends, destroying anything he could find. He was in the Broken Isles, an arena that was in the process of being built, when he was confronted by Zilean and Heimerdinger. A huge battle ensued that resulted in the complete destruction of the Broken Isles. Eventually, Zilean was able to hit him with a blast of temporal energy and knock him into a special suit built by Heimerdinger and Zilean to contain Tanasair. Just as Zilean and Heimerdinger were about to destroy Tanasair for good, the League of Legends teleported him into a cell for future use and to cover up their new dirty little secret. Now Tanasair fights for the League of Legends, hoping to find a way to escape his prison.
Zilean “Tanasair’s very existence is a threat to all who live, heaven help us when he finally escapes his prison.”

{Dialogue} Core.

-Champion Selection ("Some day, I will consume you all.")
-Movement Quotes ("Destruction will follow.")
-Attacking Quotes (They will cease to be.)
-Q Use ("Consumed by nothing.")
-W Use ("Infinity cannot be escaped.")
-E Use ("They are so fragile.")
-R Use ("The End never comes")
-Taunts ("You’re existence is null.")
-Joke ("Space is empty, and so is your head.")
-Recall ("My domain is infinite.")
-When he kills Zilean ("You cannot contain me forever, old fool.")
-When he kills Heimerdinger ("Your prison will fail, just as you have.")

Neowolf24

12-07-2012

bump

Moby the White

12-07-2012

added to tonights review list

Moby the White

12-07-2012

Lore PQWER Review

Lore: 23/25
Reason: Fluidity- i think you can improve the first sentence

P: 25/25
Reason: name fit the theme, clear and concise, proper spelling, balanced, established synergy

Q. 23/25
Reason: balance increases attack speed by 0.5% that is increasing your attack by half a percent :S seems kind of low for on kill effect

W. 25/25
Reason: escape mechanics such as Ez's even has an additional effect on it so i felt it was still balanced.

E.24/25
Reason: Clarity - was unsure about what you meant by throws the anomaly because it was the first time you refer to it as such. After analyzing it I was able to defer your meaning.

R. 22/25
Reason: Clarity very confusing and hard to follow I had to read it three times in order to understand it.

Bonus pts: +2

Lore PQWER: 144/150

siiphon

12-07-2012

dunno about this one. He seems like a caster, but you gave him ad ratios and an ad buff. Also his ult is kindof obscure. What is the use of that? Isn't in kindof unbalanced? nunu could just ult from just outside the loop and kill their whole team.

Neowolf24

12-14-2012

bump

Neowolf24

12-27-2012

Bump