Ask Gentleman Cho'gath

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lady Cactus

10-27-2012

((I thought the good guys were going to crash the party tbh.))

Ask A Gentleman

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mad Chemist View Post
Cho'Gath
Is there any champion on the league whose flavor you enjoy the most?
If so which one?
Also which one do you hate the most on gastronomical terms.
As to whom I enjoy the most, that is a tough question. As Fiddlesticks was quick to point out, each champion has their own unique flavor. However, if I had to pick a favorite I'd have to go with The Exemplar of Demacia, Jarvan IV Lightshield. His pride and arrogance make for a quite delectable aftertaste. In terms of gastronomical problems, it's a close race between Urgot and Twitch. Twitch wins out due to the fact that I end up burping up fleas and mites for days afterward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Cactus View Post
((I thought the good guys were going to crash the party tbh.))
((Jayce talked about organizing one in-client, but he might just try by himself, the fool.))

Dear Urgot

10-28-2012

I have heard that you are organizing a welcoming committee of certain Champions with the Spider Queen as the guest of honor. I am appalled that I did not receive an invitation! Why did I not receive an invitation?! I demand an invitation to this event!

You may be from the Void, but Noxian corrosives can harm you all the same!

Ask A Gentleman

10-28-2012

((Two things. Firstly, Urgot doesn't really fit in at this particular gathering. Second, I already invited Viktor.))

Xander Blade

10-29-2012

Nevin comes in. upon seeing Cho'gath he bows slightly "hello there good sir. i hope you been having a pleasant day. i hear you will be hosting a party to welcome the new champion in the league, and I do wonder if i could join in the festivities?"

Ask A Gentleman

11-02-2012

Cho'gath hmms and hahs for a moment before addressing Nevin.
I'm afraid that I barely have enough room for the current number of guests. Any more and all sorts of planning would need to be done. I am sorry, you seem a nice fellow.

Tentorer

11-02-2012

"I remember the time you taught Annie to be polite. Other champions should be like you."

Xander Blade

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask A Gentleman View Post
Cho'gath hmms and hahs for a moment before addressing Nevin.
I'm afraid that I barely have enough room for the current number of guests. Any more and all sorts of planning would need to be done. I am sorry, you seem a nice fellow.
"its quite alright good sir.I do hope your party goes well. my best wishes to the new champion."

he decides to take his leave, knowing Cho'Gath was quite busy

UberDuDrop

11-10-2012

A Purple Caster minion walks respectably into Cho'Gaths place of abode.

"Cho'Gath,

I have been sent by the League to deliver a message: Reginald Ashram has given you permission to use 20 of the Leagues Honour Guard to deter ruffians. Good day."

The minion leaves.

Ask A Gentleman

11-14-2012

((It's about time I stopped being so lazy. Here we go!))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
"I remember the time you taught Annie to be polite. Other champions should be like you."
"She was a wonderful student. I wish all people were as happy and full of joy as she. Sadly, this is not the case. One day, maybe I'll teach some of these hooligans some manners, but until then, life goes on."
Quote:
Originally Posted by UberDuDrop View Post
A Purple Caster minion walks respectably into Cho'Gaths place of abode.

"Cho'Gath,

I have been sent by the League to deliver a message: Reginald Ashram has given you permission to use 20 of the Leagues Honour Guard to deter ruffians. Good day."

The minion leaves.
Hold on... Reginald Ashram disappeared five years ago! Whatever do you mean by this?