FeralPony and Roku Discuss Preseason Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scaredcrowe

11-14-2012

Sweet!

The Saint Cow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

wow

terranlord

11-14-2012

Sounds awesome!

PudlumsGump

11-14-2012

There are 100 pages in this thread so if there are any replies from staff I'd have to spend half a day looking for them. If there are any.

Sarcon

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollo justice View Post
wait wait wait wait wait!

Does that mean...that get i rewarded for throwing bananas at my enemies? Time for stealing their lunch money.
bananas op!

Mad Hit Monkey

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roku View Post
However, Heal might gain a purely passive component to slightly benefit the person that picked it.
This statement kind of intrigues me, though more to do with implications.

Is there any sort of viability for passives on top of the various summoner spells other than heal, or would this make make the other summoner spells overpowered?

merely curious.

Shadiun

11-14-2012

They took surge!!! It was a nice boost on speed when I'm trading blows as Varus. And heal...oh boy.

Hawkspeed

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeralPony View Post
We won't be doing Synergy as there are a few issues with it that Morello talked about in a previous post. Most of the gold pressure reduction is going to be outside the mastery changes through a number of smaller adjustments (gold flow changes, items like the Sight Stone Xypherous revealed earlier etc).

The one mastery we are adding specifically gold related in Utility is a mastery called "Pickpocket" that grants gold upon attacking an enemy champion. This will allow active supports a bit more gold while harassing their opponents, while also being useful for other character types that spec into deep into Utility.
It looks insanely useless for a support like Soraka.

She's so squishy that she will never be able to use it properly.

To not be squishy she needs gold, but to get gold she needs to hit the other support/ADC but she can't do that because she's too squishy. See where this is going?

This mastery doesn't fix gold issue for squishy supports.

Aflaack

11-14-2012

Does this mean that Malzahar with the Pickpocket mastery can really get rich without trying in mid lane.

Mad Hit Monkey

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aflaack View Post
Does this mean that Malzahar with the Pickpocket mastery can really get rich without trying in mid lane.
Not any faster than any other champion, what with the proposed internal cooldown.