don't play ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OriginalJack

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHound View Post
Well heres a idea, just queue up a group of 5 people you know so you know for a fact you won't get trolls on your team. In fact because trolls will be on the other team that means free elo. boom. look at dat counter argument
But what if all your friends are trolls?
:-(

Death will follo

11-14-2012

Well icehound , If you knew anything about Solo queue , you know that you cant queue up with 5 friends , because max limit is 2 people

OwlRammer

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHound View Post
Well heres a idea, just queue up a group of 5 people you know so you know for a fact you won't get trolls on your team. In fact because trolls will be on the other team that means free elo. boom. look at dat counter argument
this is for #YOLO queue, why would there be trolls in ranked 5s? They gain nothing there except giving you free elo which isn't trolley at all.

But yes wait a bit before playing ranked, I won 2 games then lost two because of troll crybabies that you usually see at >1000 elo, it was terrible lol

shadow99999

11-14-2012

i'd say get your placement match done cause there's not a set elo for the placement matchs last time i checked so you can still get stuck with trolls

Hipsterbs

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mageinta Warrior View Post
What about those trolls that are smart to win their placement games and troll the higher elos?
It wont happen because the only reason why trolls troll is that they suck at the game. They see they suck so they try to make themselves feel better by making others look like they suck

KingSnafu

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotSoSuperMan View Post
Alternatively, you should definitely play now if you're good, because you can get easy IP from the bad players you are so much better than.

problem is this can be turned against you, and your team can get the 0/10 bot players before 20 mins, or get the top who dies in first 5 mins yells at the jungle and then quits at 7 mins.

KnightxSScarlett

11-14-2012

The problem with most people is that they think trolls troll because they're bad. I think you'll find a lot of trolls troll because it's fun. My friend trolls in solo queue and he's up in the 1400s. He can probably go higher if he plays seriously.

Dotayy

11-14-2012

Shouldve listened to you...got placed at 1190. Had 2 straight games of someone who afk =\

blastatack

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotayy View Post
Shouldve listened to you...got placed at 1190. Had 2 straight games of someone who afk =\
Don't feel bad just stop now and wait then rise up

blastatack

11-15-2012

Bump