Loading Border Should Be Based on Queue

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AznCandy

11-14-2012

agreed

Risren

11-14-2012

quaggle smaggle

busyskies

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreampod View Post
Thank you. I felt a little unhappy the fact that what you guys constantly promote for e-sports is premade 5's but when it comes to rewards the solo queue is favoured rather than the real game. It is kindof a kick in the ass with a frozen mukluk that players who focused on premade 5's (or 3's) don't get to show off their swag in normal games but solo queuers can. I wouldn't mind if normal games showed no borders, if it showed your best border for that map, or showed your best border overall - but choosing to favour the players who invested less effort with more recognition sucks.
Couldn't agree more.

nMe Mewuvmyself

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Bumping

seajaydub

11-14-2012

Boomped

Alumenlux

11-14-2012

^

TheOmegaBunny

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I generally agree. I'll bring this up with Yegg.
Of course you agree you got diamond in 3s. In 3s you should see diamond. But your highest should definitely not be diamond. Because we all know near anyone silver to gold player can insta plat-diamond in threes with a good team. It was hardly relate to your skill level as accurate as solo que. Point is get them to change threes to show your rating! But please dont make it show highest rating in normals. Insanely weak. Id hate to have a diamond on my team and believe I can count on them... then they show silver 5s play.

Kshatriya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Is it just me or does the border kind of look "bland" in a sense that you don't really feel too proud of having it. I mean you think "Silver" oohh shiny can I touch? But it looks like MS Paint grey..idk..just my 2cents on it.

Lúst

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuffTime View Post
I agree wholeheartedly.

I got diamond in 3v3, and gold in solo Q.

Why does my team have to think I'm a gold player in load screen when I am a diamond level player? Even in the 3v3 map?

Getting Diamond is 3v3 does not mean you are a diamond player, if you only where able to achieve gold in solo Q and not plat that means maybe your not meant to be diamond in the first place.

TheOmegaBunny

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lst View Post
Getting Diamond is 3v3 does not mean you are a diamond player, if you only where able to achieve gold in solo Q and not plat that means maybe your not meant to be diamond in the first place.
You sir are perfectly correct. I was plat in solo and decayed from not playing. I'm not on that level anymore and glad my team doesn't see me that way. Any gold solo que player can get diamond in 3s. Any silvers n bronze can get gold in 3s. Teams are easy and tt is just comps and communication. SR needs alot more micro managing and mechanical skills. I beat 2500 players in 3s. In solo que they would outfarm me and wreck my face in.