Recruiting for the path to pro !

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wyl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by arousedmoimoi View Post
before signing up, I just wanna ask
How to figure how out which role one is best at? In solo q, I just play w.e. and got to 2k.
You must have a role that you prefer over another. Or just, when you're on a losing streak, which champ/role do you go with to win.

arousedmoimoi

11-14-2012

err...when u put in that way, i guess AD. Still.........when I lose, I just focus on farming the next game and pay attention to minimap this is hard for me. HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT UR THING IS MID?

Wild Ashe

11-14-2012

Sent

Wyl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by arousedmoimoi View Post
err...when u put in that way, i guess AD. Still.........when I lose, I just focus on farming the next game and pay attention to minimap this is hard for me. HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT UR THING IS MID?
I don't enjoy the reclusive part of Top lane, I don't like all the intricacies of Jungle, and I don't necessarily enjoy playing AD anymore.

Just a matter of preference, mid lane is my thing because of the "dueling" part in many fronts, also you can help everyone on the map.

Support is my 2nd favorite because i can keep eyes everywhere and help everyone.

Wyl

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Ashe View Post
Sent
received

EPIC Baws

11-14-2012

Check ur email. u just got 1 more jungler

Wyl

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Baws View Post
Check ur email. u just got 1 more jungler
Awesome !

Worlds Strongest

11-14-2012

will be applying tonight for top/support, cant open doc on work comp/cant download stuff here lol

should i fill out 2 seperate forms? I'm quite proficient in both

Wyl

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libbren View Post
will be applying tonight for top/support, cant open doc on work comp/cant download stuff here lol

should i fill out 2 seperate forms? I'm quite proficient in both
If you wish to apply for both, please fill the two appropriate forms yes (without having to retype the same answers at the same questions though).

Worlds Strongest

11-14-2012

Mk, will do