Recruiting for the path to pro !

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wyl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

I have received more than 20 applications ! Keep it flowing !

Grimagin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Sounds like this would be an awesome team to be apart of. I also checked out your application form and thought it was a good introduction questionnaire. Unfortunately I'm already apart of a team ;(

Wyl

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimagin View Post
Sounds like this would be an awesome team to be apart of. I also checked out your application form and thought it was a good introduction questionnaire. Unfortunately I'm already apart of a team ;(
Thanks for the comment ! Good luck for your team

Wyl

11-13-2012

Day 1 :
-3 mid applications
-5 Top applications
-4 jungler applications
-5 ADC applications
-10 Support applications

So 27 applications in the first day, hope it keeps flowing !

Good luck to everyone.

Wyl

11-13-2012

It's over 30 !

Animationhac

11-13-2012

Hello, I am just curious to if there is another way to open this document. I am not inept just a bit unable to open it. I tried downloading the Apache Open Office (there was not the option of the suggestion, as you know). The download is slow and still no avail. I am very excited to fill it out as soon as possible!
I would contact you through in game however my client is currently downloading the Zed patch (hurrah!).

Would it be too much to ask you to email me the documents? I would love to fill out forms for Support, Top, Mid, and lastly ADC. If that is too much to ask for, I can use advice to how to apply from here.

Also! Is there a third party open office? I can search through google to get the same program you recommended?

Sorry if this gives you too much of a burden!

I'll post my email on here if you need.

Wyl

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animationhac View Post
Hello, I am just curious to if there is another way to open this document. I am not inept just a bit unable to open it. I tried downloading the Apache Open Office (there was not the option of the suggestion, as you know). The download is slow and still no avail. I am very excited to fill it out as soon as possible!
I would contact you through in game however my client is currently downloading the Zed patch (hurrah!).

Would it be too much to ask you to email me the documents? I would love to fill out forms for Support, Top, Mid, and lastly ADC. If that is too much to ask for, I can use advice to how to apply from here.

Also! Is there a third party open office? I can search through google to get the same program you recommended?

Sorry if this gives you too much of a burden

I'll post my email on here if you need.

Open office is a totally legitimate program if that's what your concern is, you can definitely search it on Google though I gave the official download link.

If it doesn't work in the end, contact me through the client and we'll make it work.

Wyl

11-13-2012

Hey guys,

Quick update : I'm freeing two more spaces for subs, so basically we'll have one sub per role. This makes a grand total of 10 players. 9 minus myself.

Good luck !

Wyl

11-14-2012

I asked for ADC and got a ton ! Now i need junglers xD

arousedmoimoi

11-14-2012

before signing up, I just wanna ask
How to figure how out which role one is best at? In solo q, I just play w.e. and got to 2k.

1234567 ... 8