Need ELO Hell Advice PLEASE ! :(

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Benchwin

11-14-2012

Any more advice guys? please this helps me alot if going into ranked the first moment elo resets is a bad idea.. when should I start playing?

mymLaban

11-14-2012

Its really sad and it feels hopeless tbh :/ for season 3 i now have 4 wins and 5 loses 4 out of the 5 loses was due to someone going afk Theres kjust no way out of elo hell, even with 5 people playing i will still lose i know that by now..... I was around 1000-1100 elo in season 2 so im no super star my self.
But when your losing 50% of your matches fair and square + 30% from AFK or trolls then i really dont see a way back

hello im yasuo

11-14-2012

I played one earlier today and it was a basic face roll. You could tell that my team was more dominant in what to do and when to do it. Kind of sad, really.

But, yeah, why jump into ranked and dump your placement matches? Especially without a queue partner~

SpeedReloader

11-14-2012

seems like u do good every game maybe think about helping the other lanes out if ur ahead

Benchwin

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by get KRAKEN View Post
I played one earlier today and it was a basic face roll. You could tell that my team was more dominant in what to do and when to do it. Kind of sad, really.

But, yeah, why jump into ranked and dump your placement matches? Especially without a queue partner~

The thing is. its weird because when I go solo I tend to win, but if I am duoing I tend to loose :/

Benchwin

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedReloader View Post
seems like u do good every game maybe think about helping the other lanes out if ur ahead
I tried to do that but guess what, My Team mates instead. Die making the wrong decisions whilst I spam back ping all the time

Benchwin

11-14-2012

bump

MagnusXL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

I pulled myself out of the 1200s last season with Jungle Maokai. He has enough CC that it's really impossible for your team to **** up.

EDIT: I ended at like 1509 before I stopped doing ranked.

monkeydcrow

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurumiki View Post
Lose = opposite of win.
Loose = your mom.
ur lang tells ur family background keep it up

Benchwin

11-14-2012

bump