Do people really quit League over SKINS

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crossf1re

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Guys Lawyer View Post
brb spending $500 then winning season 3.
nice!

I'm too poor to waste...I MEAN SPEND money on skins. I guess I won't hit platinum this season


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duke Br0heimer

Senior Member

11-14-2012

So people are somehow not allowed to express their discontent with the current pricing system... why exactly?

Your whole thread is a giant shitty strawman that hasn't got anything to do with the issue at hand.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crossf1re

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke Br0heimer View Post
So people are somehow not allowed to express their discontent with the current pricing system... why exactly?

Your whole thread is a giant shitty strawman that hasn't got anything to do with the issue at hand.
EXPLAIN PLS. Oh they can't state their ignorance all they want! Freedom of speech!

I play the game because skins are what defines this game! It's not the 5v5 skill based matches, it's the "MY LULU SKIN ISN'T PERFECT AND TOO EXPENSIVE!!!!"

I told you all GOOD players HAVE to complain about the most pointless....I mean obviously important aspect of the game!

Also Riot doesn't need profits! SERVERS, EMPLOYMENT AND GROWTH ARE FREE!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crossf1re

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minister of Pie View Post
Its fun to over simplify things to better support an argument.
I speak only the truth!

I put SCIENTIFIC therefore it's a fact.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hotdogs

Senior Member

11-14-2012

they should make more legendary skins for champs i play


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lina Perverse

Senior Member

11-14-2012

because this community thinks players with skins=superior skills

heck, remember those guys with S1 forum badges mocking unranked players with no badges?

same brah.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crossf1re

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lina Perverse View Post
because this community thinks players with skins=superior skills

heck, remember those guys with S1 forum badges mocking unranked players with no badges?

same brah.
OF COURSE

it's the BADGE that makes you a badass.

DO YOU SEE MY GOLD BADGE, I OWN YOU *****ES


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lina Perverse

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossf1re View Post
OF COURSE

it's the BADGE that makes you a badass.

DO YOU SEE MY GOLD BADGE, I OWN YOU *****ES
ALRIGHT WE GET IT

U GOT SUPERIOR 3L33T GOD 3P33N SK33LS

we unranked players are supah doopa bad now.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crossf1re

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lina Perverse View Post
ALRIGHT WE GET IT

U GOT SUPERIOR 3L33T GOD 3P33N SK33LS

we unranked players are supah doopa bad now.
You WILL become my slaves.

As I own more skins, MY SKILLS WILL RISE. The first person to have all the skins will rule LoL

That will be me. I will be the best player in lol...through complaining and skins. WATCH ME


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MagnusXL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossf1re View Post
FACT

For every skin you own you are 5% better automatically

ALSO A FACT

For every skin price you complain about you're another whole 5% BETTER. THAT'S A WHOLE 10% FOR EVERY SKIN!

Not alot of players know this, but the more you complain the better you are.SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN!
That's how you know I'm so good, what with my 120+ skins and my ability to complain like no one's business. 8)


123