The Wrenchmen's Toolbox - Common Fixes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

An F22 Raptor

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna the Great View Post
Uhm, I'm having an in game issue. I was in a game lobby with 3 other friends. We tried to queue, and it said we couldn't because we were already in a game. We all relogged, and two of us (one being myself) had a reconnect button. We tried to push it, it stayed gray. What do I do? It wont let me queue, or reconnect.

Having same problem for FOUR days now, they need to fix this...

jumpingknife

11-14-2012

hi i have a problem
my account was 1633 before i was banned now its 1415 and i do not have a gold tier whats up?
here is a pic to show

Cayssael

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna the Great View Post
Uhm, I'm having an in game issue. I was in a game lobby with 3 other friends. We tried to queue, and it said we couldn't because we were already in a game. We all relogged, and two of us (one being myself) had a reconnect button. We tried to push it, it stayed gray. What do I do? It wont let me queue, or reconnect.
Having a similar problem here. The queue came up but only 4/5 accepted. After, I found out I couldn't queue for another game because it says I'm in one. I tried relogging and the reconnect button came up. This seems to be a common and major problem, so perhaps we could get a quick answer to whats going on here?

BrophyMayne

11-19-2012

I recently uninstalled a few unused programs on my computer. After that, every time i launch League i get a:

League of Legends.exe - System Error
"The program can't start because launcher.maestro.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling... "

I have uninstalled / reinstalled 2 times, with the same error. I tried downloading a new launcher.maestro.dll file and that didn't help either.

When i go into my Directory "C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_launcher\releases\0.0.0. 101\deploy"

I see the launcher.maestro.dll file, version 1.0.0.29

I have also tried running as administrator. This will bring up the patcher (which wouldn't open before) that loads fully. I click play, and nothing launches.

I am really confused and need help please!!

Brotherly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2012

When we will win, we all disconnected. Then the 5 enemies pushed and won the game. What was that? ( In ranked game)

Entell

11-24-2012

I have a bit of an issue, I try to enter a game and it says "You will not be allowed to join a queue because you are currently assigned to an existing game". How do you fix that? I've relogged plenty of times but it still doesn't work. My email is lachlanhtsharp@gmail.com and my ingame name is Erters.

Boagster

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpingknife View Post
hi i have a problem
my account was 1633 before i was banned now its 1415 and i do not have a gold tier whats up?
here is a pic to show
How long was your ban? You lose Elo for not being active.

nargark

11-24-2012

wqf

Cruzerthebruzer

11-26-2012

Alright, so I've tried to fix this lag for the past week but I don't know what to do. I've tried w/ and w/o vertical sync, I've tried capping my frames, I've tried repairing, I've tried reinstalling, and I've even tried reformatting. It's nothing to do with streaming cause it happens regardless of if I'm streaming or not.
My ping and my frames stay normal during the duration. My music/skype/teamspeak all don't lag when it's happening.
Example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmlPRDzfc2M
This isn't even half as bad as it normally gets. Sometimes during teamfights heroes are invisible, animations don't appear, and people warp around.
If anyone has any idea how to fix this please leave a comment below.
Thanks,
ctb

Rocket Cat

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzerthebruzer View Post
Alright, so I've tried to fix this lag for the past week but I don't know what to do. I've tried w/ and w/o vertical sync, I've tried capping my frames, I've tried repairing, I've tried reinstalling, and I've even tried reformatting. It's nothing to do with streaming cause it happens regardless of if I'm streaming or not.
My ping and my frames stay normal during the duration. My music/skype/teamspeak all don't lag when it's happening.
Example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmlPRDzfc2M
This isn't even half as bad as it normally gets. Sometimes during teamfights heroes are invisible, animations don't appear, and people warp around.
If anyone has any idea how to fix this please leave a comment below.
Thanks,
ctb
This is identical to the problem I'm having, I think. Normal ping, but weird lag spikes that freeze you every 20 seconds or so, right? I've got a 7 page thread going on with a good 40 or so other people with the same issue, no response yet..