Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TAUCER

11-14-2012

Hello Sam,

From what I saw yesterday you don't like Zed so far

Question1: What team comp is good vs tanky team like Garen, Shyvana and LeeSin (situation when all they go tanky items, but still have pretty good dmg from skills). How you counter that? Do you take poke comp and play safe early or something?

Question2: My team (WuKong, Mundo, Olaf) played few times with different teams using Gragas (tanky items at start) +Ezreal+any bruiser. We tried to go for Ezreal directly but he blinks, if we still chase him, then when we reache him again (Grag+bruiser hitting us and slowing all the time) Gragas ults on us and Ezre still escapes, then he has blink again and WE CAN'T CATCH HIM!. If we don't go for Ezreal then he just nukes us from behind - Gragas and any bruiser are good tanks... So general question is how (which champs, items) to get AD carry with CC team comp build around him. And this is good example - Ezreal + Gragas (also Veyne+Leona/Nunu). What team comp you take vs that? How would you play vs that?

Thanks in advance for your answers!
[sry my english, I'm not native english ]

XReyoX

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirRFI View Post
Why Darius Tier has no description, unlike other tiers?
The moment you try to describe Darius, 100 teemos die.

Sam

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAUCER View Post
Hello Sam,

From what I saw yesterday you don't like Zed so far

Question1: What team comp is good vs tanky team like Garen, Shyvana and LeeSin (situation when all they go tanky items, but still have pretty good dmg from skills). How you counter that? Do you take poke comp and play safe early or something?

Question2: My team (WuKong, Mundo, Olaf) played few times with different teams using Gragas (tanky items at start) +Ezreal+any bruiser. We tried to go for Ezreal directly but he blinks, if we still chase him, then when we reache him again (Grag+bruiser hitting us and slowing all the time) Gragas ults on us and Ezre still escapes, then he has blink again and WE CAN'T CATCH HIM!. If we don't go for Ezreal then he just nukes us from behind - Gragas and any bruiser are good tanks... So general question is how (which champs, items) to get AD carry with CC team comp build around him. And this is good example - Ezreal + Gragas (also Veyne+Leona/Nunu). What team comp you take vs that? How would you play vs that?

Thanks in advance for your answers!
[sry my english, I'm not native english ]
Eh, I just feel his damage output is very low for me to begin with haha, I actually like him, but he just does so little item.

Q1 : All true damage is really good, Olaf, Irelia. TBH I don't like to play for the late game, I like the early-mid game advantage. I don't know how they'll be able to take Shyvana and LeeSin, but Jax, Olaf, and Irelia is a very strong counter to that team by building warden mail or frozen heart.

Q2 : Keep Olaf and Mundo. But maybe take in Rumble or some strong AP damage. To actually catch up to the AD carries, first your bruiser has to do a lot of base damage and rush randiun. Randiun wins games. Olaf should've easily caught up to ezreal and killed him by taking ghost,ignite and all he has to do is press ghost,ulti and randiun to get him.

A lot of gap closers also easily can take ezreal, diana and jax for example. People with some sort of jump and run kit.

Nenromeas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Thanks for the updated tier list! this will be a great help to many summoners!

Cheeto101

11-14-2012

Im surprised Maokai is so low. His saplings give his team free roam of the jungle pre minion spawn. He ganks and jungles like a boss. He can clear waves ridiculously fast with just a ROA and a few levels, he ganks hard and his makes his team ridiculously hard to kill.

Sam

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XReyoX View Post
The moment you try to describe Darius, 100 teemos die.
haha!

iCutFruit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Why yi for jungle down there though?

Marvelous Marxo

11-14-2012

word.

urnotalegend

11-14-2012

i like diana but have trouble with her on this map, how do you deal with the horrible 1-6?

Sam

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discharge4life View Post
Why yi for jungle down there though?

because he's useless, jking, he lacks anything but damage. And his damage isn't even that amazing either. He has no gap closer or CC. gg, he's useless.