is the most underrated champ in the leageu worth learning to play, and if so how to?

yes, karma is actually awesome 29 85.29%
nope, karma is a cancer upon this great game 5 14.71%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

k-k-karma

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

doombotMECHA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

is the most underrated champ in the league worth learning to play?
note: im kinda on a UP binge with trundle, galio, eve, etc.

TeknoWizard

11-11-2012

Ouch. Calling Tundle and Galio under powered. I can practically hear the **** storm brewing.

Yeah. Karma is really good. She's limited by her Mantra charges, but she can still do very well. Her shield is the strongest in the game I'm fairly sure, and her heal is unique and powerful. You really should play her mid though, as her supporting capabilities come through building more and more AP.

DMPuffy

11-11-2012

She's the worst champion right now, possibly second to Syndra.

doombotMECHA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

thanks for the advice guys

TeknoWizard

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyForNothin View Post
She's the worst champion right now, possibly second to Syndra.
Okay. I'm interested now. I would like it very much if you would list all the times you played Karma, and what YOU PERSONALLY found to be her weak points.

Epictues

11-11-2012

the more people on the forums that say shes good = the worse she is.

people only say champions they play suck. Hence you will hear alot of people saying Darius or Katrina suck on the forums.

Jåximus

11-13-2012

karma works really well in an aggressive low elo lane with champs like corki and teemo but you have to play against more passive champs like vayne that need a lot of farm. Since karma can harass well she can prevent the late game power of her and graves. shes a good counter pick

Darqside

Sensati0n

11-13-2012

Never tried karma but she looks really cool

DMPuffy

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknoWizard View Post
Okay. I'm interested now. I would like it very much if you would list all the times you played Karma, and what YOU PERSONALLY found to be her weak points.
Her item dependency.
She pushes the lane when she's support.
She's easily shut down by anyone with a gap closer or CC.
Her heal is lackluster.
Her lack of true CC to make up for any of this.

The only thing I find her good at is pushing back squishy opponents with low range. Other than that, she's a poor support, and an "okay" solo, but doesn't stand out in any way to make up for her weaknesses.

It's not like I have 100 games with her, but I've played her a few times, enough to understand that she's not that great. In fact, most people consider her a "troll" pick. I don't, but the reactions I've seen to people playing Karma is pretty close to pre-buff Evelynn.

Hopefully she'll be remade like Evelynn was, otherwise I don't think her kit is up to par anymore even if they buffed her stats.