Season 2 Rewards FAQ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alenos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Thanks for the Faq

turbotime

11-13-2012

good.

Dreggon

11-13-2012

Yegg - I know somewhere you or another red stated that normal queue ELO wasn't reset.

Can you check? The past few games I've played today... well, I'm fairly certain that something has happened, because the people I'm playing with seem to rage a lot more, and they're a lot stupider, too.

1. A Zed AFKing to gain gold. This was how he 'farmed'.
2. A Vladimir who kept towerdiving me, dying every time
3. A Cass with smite, who went top and died repeatedly
4. Another Zed telling everybody to report our team for various things including "feeding, negative, verbal" and calling everyone kid

that's just off the top of my head

Yegg

Game Designer

Follow Yegg on Twitter

11-13-2012
3 of 20 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xChronicSx View Post
So, just to make it fully clear..

I got diamond in 3s, but got a platinum badge from my solo que rating(as you can see)
Am I going to get my diamond forum badge once it is figured out? OR is it working as intended?
If you successfully qualified for rewards with that Diamond team, then you should get the Diamond forum badge once everything is figured out.

Dialupman

11-13-2012

I played during the Beta and I was wondering...

Besides rewards earned for Season 1 and 2, are there plans on adding any Beta specific forum badge/Summoner Icons?

Yegg

Game Designer

Follow Yegg on Twitter

11-13-2012
4 of 20 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreggon View Post
Yegg - I know somewhere you or another red stated that normal queue ELO wasn't reset.

Can you check?
Normal queue Elo was definitely not reset.

Sxq

11-13-2012

So there are currently issues with displaying the icons for those who earned badges in ranked teams?

As in, the problems that exist are not specific to ranked teams, but all people who only earned badges from teams ARE having these issues?
Not too concerned either way, just curious! Hope I get that Janna skin soon

IrrationalNoob

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yegg View Post
Normal queue Elo was definitely not reset.

Is there any chance of changing custom game lobbies to show 5s ranked elo or solo queue elo, whichever is higher?

The same with TT 3s normals should show 3s ranked or solo queue whichever is higher.

I feel like the reward system places far more emphisis on solo queue then the original faq explained.

Yegg

Game Designer

Follow Yegg on Twitter

11-13-2012
5 of 20 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xethik View Post
Why was there a decision to make Ranked Solo Queue the only thing that affects non-ranked?
It's more representative of a player's individual skill. Although I love Ranked Teams and want everyone to play them as much as possible, doing well in those queues is as much about who you know as it is your own skill level. Having Diamond borders showing up next to Silver borders in normal games would just cause confusion for everyone.

Peth

11-13-2012

Now we just need an FAQ explaining which icon is which