Item Preview Its Tuesday

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrololoZeus

11-13-2012

SO, does Tiamat and the new BC proc with Jax's W? And if so, does it do the dmg of his W or his basics?

Riyshn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoqZ View Post
shyvana's Q is a double attack in 1, meaning the internal CD of tiamat (.05 seconds) won't register both, but renikton attacks 2-3 seperate times while stunning them, meaning the internal CD will register because the attacks happen more the .05 seconds apart from each other.
No, he's right that that doesn't make sense. Renekton's skill has a long animation, but we've been told before that it functions as 2/3 separate auto attacks applied simultaneously. That should have issues with the 0.05 second internal cooldown.

BlueWallpaper

11-13-2012

what champs do you think this will be good on? i can't decide if this is good for darius or not....

also, when do we get these new items you keep taunting us with?!

TalLavi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Are AP's gonna get an AoE damage item?
I play AP Ez and having no way to clear minion waves hurts bad.

Kable

11-13-2012

Can't wait to get to use the new items

Traaka

11-13-2012

Will Garens Judgement proc it like it does the new BC?
Seriously doubting this one.

Mayobe

11-13-2012

Busted Tiamat too, huh...

Guess S3 is more or less gonna be a completely different game.

Xypherous

Systems Designer

11-13-2012
12 of 46 Riot Posts

Quote:
SO, does Tiamat and the new BC proc with Jax's W? And if so, does it do the dmg of his W or his basics?
If you use empower on a target, you will cleave once, for 60% of Jax's total attack damage.

Quote:
Will Garens Judgement proc it like it does the new BC?
Seriously doubting this one.
No, Tiamat is still an on-hit effect. The new BC is an 'on physical' damage trigger - so there's no overlap here.

shindaiwa21

11-13-2012

Unlike most people, I did like the old Black Cleaver, though not on ADC's. It, along with Madreds Bloodrazor, were basically the only two single items you could buy that gave a little bit of everything. Some attack damage, some attack speed, and some armor mitigation. I loved to build old cleaver on Renekton, while I feel the new cleaver will neither give me the lane dominance from massive flat armor pen nor the attack speed to have respectable DPS late game.

Will there be any new jack of all trades bruiser item?

IrrationalNoob

11-13-2012

This is actually a really good item for burst melee assassins depending on final cost.

It gives you a free auto attack in your burst combo in addition (think DFG for melee assasins) as well as some free extra aoe damage if you can pull it off.