Item Preview Its Tuesday

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Calabog Orunitia

11-13-2012

does Yi's q proc Tiamat for each person he hits

xcipher64

11-13-2012

OMG can't wait to test this with OLAF!!

Bladehawk256

11-13-2012

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Silly question, but will Nasus' Q, if he lasts hits a minion(And the cleave 'Last hits' minions around his target), will he still get the points?
I believe so - based on how Nasus' Q is hooked up. We might need to revisit this in the future but for now, let's see how it goes.
Does that mean if you playing GP and you get last hits on multiple minions you will get the bonus gold and mana more then once?

Riyshn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Is it safe to assume that Cleave does not hit the initial target?

tenrel

11-13-2012

poor fiora....

WreQ

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacus View Post
Wait, I'm confused. You said in discussion of Shyvana's dragon form Q that it has a short internal cooldown of 0.05 seconds per target.

I thought Renekton's W applied all hits simultaneously, despite the long animation, which would mean that it would work like Shyvana's Q.

I'm also not entirely sure how it would work with Shyvana in general, so I have a case to question!

I'm Shyvana and I use Q in human form on a target. Do I get one or two Tiamat procs?

Now I'm Shyvana and I use Q in dragon form on multiple targets (let's say three). Do I get one, three, or six Tiamat procs? (One regardless of targets, one per target, or two per target)
shyvana's Q is a double attack in 1, meaning the internal CD of tiamat (.05 seconds) won't register both, but renikton attacks 2-3 seperate times while stunning them, meaning the internal CD will register because the attacks happen more the .05 seconds apart from each other.

Nzo

11-13-2012

More actives!

Not sure how I feel about this new item-meta where they all have actives.

B3ER

11-13-2012

Xypherous is the prime example of how f*cking awesome smart people are.

Pokeprof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

So, if I'm reading the first post correctly, there is going to be a Tiamat style item for Ranged ADs. I take it that you REALLY changed how the current Ranged AD item set up works? because as far as I've always understood, it was because of the power of the ranged ads that kept Tiamat so weak.

ReFlash

11-13-2012

cool