Item Preview Its Tuesday

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NotBuzzJack

11-13-2012

How does Nocturne's passive interact with it?

ZeebaZeebaEata

11-13-2012

I assume this item was made with the intent to benefit melee AD carries?

Noxian Mercenary

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadgerDrool View Post
Hmm this sort of feels like a psuedo-Deathcap for melee AD...10 second cooldown on that active is pretty interesting and it doesn't scale with crit or AS at all....Pen+Bloodthirster+Tiamat build? On say Pantheon?
Except it's not, really..it's an AoE specialty, not an ambiguous stat-boosting item. It'll help the likes of Master Yi, Fiorer, you name it.

Zaphas

11-13-2012

Xyph, I think what that dude was asking about Jayce, is if you are in cannon form (not getting any Tiamat procs, obviously), and hit W, then R immediately after, you'll smack people 3 times with your hammer at max attack speed. So I think we're wondering if those would all proc Tiamat. I would assume so, but hey, ya never know.

Xypherous

Systems Designer

11-13-2012
10 of 46 Riot Posts

Quote:
What about Ezreal? He is ranged, but his Q applies on-hits.
Ezreal is ranged, thus Tiamat doesn't work on him.

Quote:
Why does it need to build out of Faerie Charm still? a few amount of champs who can benefit from it (farm forever champs such as Yi, Tryn, nasus, etc) do not need the minimal mana regen that provides.
It doesn't build out of Faerie Charm. It only provides health regeneration.

Quote:
Xyph, I think what that dude was asking about Jayce, is if you are in cannon form (not getting any Tiamat procs, obviously), and hit W, then R immediately after, you'll smack people 3 times with your hammer at max attack speed. So I think we're wondering if those would all proc Tiamat. I would assume so, but hey, ya never know.
Oh yes, if he's in hammer form, he will rapidly attack them three times, cleaving each time.

Godunderscor

11-13-2012

So if I'm getting this straight,

New Tiamat deals your Total AD+On Hits to your primary target
and % of your Total AD to secondary targets(depending on range and if you've activated or not)?

Or does it also apply on hit effects to splash targets - like Naut's passive for example.

Zectra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

This might actually make Nasus more viable.

Blaine Tog

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
If you're in cannon mode, you're ranged. No Tiamat procs for you.
Ah, but Jayce can pop his W in cannon mode, switch to hammer quickly, and then get three quick hits.

Vacus

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
Yes.

It will also proc three times in the rage-empowered form.
Wait, I'm confused. You said in discussion of Shyvana's dragon form Q that it has a short internal cooldown of 0.05 seconds per target.

I thought Renekton's W applied all hits simultaneously, despite the long animation, which would mean that it would work like Shyvana's Q.

I'm also not entirely sure how it would work with Shyvana in general, so I have a case to question!

I'm Shyvana and I use Q in human form on a target. Do I get one or two Tiamat procs?

Now I'm Shyvana and I use Q in dragon form on multiple targets (let's say three). Do I get one, three, or six Tiamat procs? (One regardless of targets, one per target, or two per target)

Solari Eclipse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traaka View Post
No more stacking Tiamats?
R.I.P Tiamat Tuesday.
Remember, Remember the 13th of November. And keep it with you always in your hearts.

On a related note, I may be trying this on my jungle Shyvana.