Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

Senior Member

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
oh HI there Mr. PIGGLES!!! have YOU came TO say HI to the NICE beast MAAN?
...Mr...Piggles...a dragon...is your pet...

Why do we sound surprised?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
...Mr...Piggles...a dragon...is your pet...

Why do we sound surprised?
YUP!!! now DON'T be SHY Mr. PIGGLES!! say HI to my MOMMY!!

*Mister Piggles suddenly burps and launches a tiny fireball at Udyr's face, causing some of his beard to light on fire*

awww, ARE you feeling GASSY Mr. PIGGLES??

"gao...."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Udyr's eye twitched. He reached up and smacked the fire, letting smoke wisp upwards. One could smell burnt hair. His entire body engulfed in flames, he glared at Lulu, "Die."

The beast man let loose a primal roar. One could swear they could hear it all the way over in the deepest recesses of the Institute. He was, in fact, incredibly angry. It was time to zoom zoom away.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

Senior Member

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
Udyr's eye twitched. He reached up and smacked the fire, letting smoke wisp upwards. One could smell burnt hair. His entire body engulfed in flames, he glared at Lulu, "Die."

The beast man let loose a primal roar. One could swear they could hear it all the way over in the deepest recesses of the Institute. He was, in fact, incredibly angry. It was time to zoom zoom away.
*...or its an absolutely great time to zoom zoom foward!!*

awwww...how ADORABLE!!!

*Lulu pulls out a squirrel from her hat then points her wand at it*

MINI!!!!

*the squirrel shrinks to the size of a grain of sand*

*Pix and Mr. Piggles forms a shield around Lulu as she rushes forward towards Udyr, specifically his face*

iiiiiits FACEHUGGING TIIIIIME!!!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tentorer

Senior Member

11-13-2012

"Udyr... What is this?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

Senior Member

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
*...or its an absolutely great time to zoom zoom foward!!*

awwww...how ADORABLE!!!

*Lulu pulls out a squirrel from her hat then points her wand at it*

MINI!!!!

*the squirrel shrinks to the size of a grain of sand*

*Pix and Mr. Piggles forms a shield around Lulu as she rushes forward towards Udyr, specifically his face*

iiiiiits FACEHUGGING TIIIIIME!!!!
Many thoughts raced through Udyr's head. The most prominent one, however?

Nope.

The beast man erupted into searing white flames as he slammed the ground. A wave of horrid heat and flames roared out in a circle around him. Udyr sprung back, keeping his distance with Lulu as he allowed the flames of absolute anger pulsate from him.

No one. No one. Touches. The beard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
"Udyr... What is this?"
An out of context picture someone drew of us and inscribed some sort of ridiculous text. We do not have that type of accent. Besides, why would we want a cougar stance when we have that of the Tiger?

Besides, it is not as if Nidalee would even fathom of doing as what the picture implies.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tentorer

Senior Member

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post


An out of context picture someone drew of us and inscribed some sort of ridiculous text. We do not have that type of accent. Besides, why would we want a cougar stance when we have that of the Tiger?

Besides, it is not as if Nidalee would even fathom of doing as what the picture implies.
"Thanks for explaining this to me mate!"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
Many thoughts raced through Udyr's head. The most prominent one, however?

Nope.

The beast man erupted into searing white flames as he slammed the ground. A wave of horrid heat and flames roared out in a circle around him. Udyr sprung back, keeping his distance with Lulu as he allowed the flames of absolute anger pulsate from him.

No one. No one. Touches. The beard.
*Lulu stops in her tracks, a look of slight dissapointment in her eyes*

oh COME ON!!! you say THAT YOU'RE gonna KILL me BUT you RUN AWAY!!! Mixed SIGNALS are NOT NICE!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Udyr's personal pronoun changed, showing his anger, "I am not running. I am taking care of the first problem at hand."

The bones in hand cricked. The Tiger aspect as evident despite the roaring white flames. He swiped at the fire, and a huge gust of wind sent it roaring towards Lulu. He knew that, despite how how the flames were, she was surprisingly fire resistant. However, Pix? Probably not. And the squirrel? Most likely not.

She would have to choose between Pix, or the squirrel, from busting into flames and dying a horrible but hopefully quick death via flash frying.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

Senior Member

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
Udyr's personal pronoun changed, showing his anger, "I am not running. I am taking care of the first problem at hand."

The bones in hand cricked. The Tiger aspect as evident despite the roaring white flames. He swiped at the fire, and a huge gust of wind sent it roaring towards Lulu. He knew that, despite how how the flames were, she was surprisingly fire resistant. However, Pix? Probably not. And the squirrel? Most likely not.

She would have to choose between Pix, or the squirrel, from busting into flames and dying a horrible but hopefully quick death via flash frying.
*Lulu immediately took off her hat and stuffed the tiny squirrel inside. Pix and Mr. Piggles also hurried inside before The Sorceress put the hat back on. Lulu points her wand at herself and smiles widely*

HUGIFY!!!!!

*Lulu suddenly turns giant, making Udyr an ant in comparison, and braced the flames. Scorch marks on her clothes and body*

well THAT WAS interesting!! now ITS MYYYY TURN!!!

*Lulu crouches down and grabs Udyr before immediately throwing the poor beast man in her mouth*

NOM! NOM! NOM! CRUNCH! NOM!!

*Lulu chews and chomps for 10 seconds before spitting out Udyr on her hand*