Release Norse King Darius?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OckyFlam

11-13-2012

Norse king darius seems to be generally more visually appealing than the new skin. I've kind of been waiting to buy it, and I have a skin for every champ I've played more than a few times.

Xuereb

11-13-2012

I was also waiting for norse king Darius, then after a few months I settled with Lord Darius

Tybault Windsor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Stay strong, brother.

Our dreams will come true some day. (Q_Q)

Omniance

11-13-2012

They're probably going to delay it another month to give it some unique particles and then slap the 1350 price tag on it.

jremmons

11-13-2012

Yeah, Bioforge is just all around disappointing. I mean he has a cape underneath a giant backpack contraption? That doesn't make sense.
Norse King is visually appealing and goes better with Darius' visceral personality and skill set, as well.
Lord Darius is OK but doesn't provide enough unique changes, IMO.

OckyFlam

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omniance View Post
They're probably going to delay it another month to give it some unique particles and then slap the 1350 price tag on it.
If they made the shoulderwolf growl I'd pay the extra.

DominusAsmodeus

11-13-2012

Well, Bioforge Dairus has unique particles and it's sitting and 975. If they do release Norse King Darius with unique particles (probably frost ones) I don't see that it would necessarily be over 975. Though if they did bump it up it might be even more awesome than it already is.

OckyFlam

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominusAsmodeus View Post
Well, Bioforge Dairus has unique particles and it's sitting and 975. If they do release Norse King Darius with unique particles (probably frost ones) I don't see that it would necessarily be over 975. Though if they did bump it up it might be even more awesome than it already is.
Definitely.

Zuphlas

11-14-2012

Meh. Norse king might be interesting, but I'd much rather have soul reaver so that he and draven can go into matches as soul reaver brothers. Bioforge was pretty dull imo. It has potential I guess, but it just seems to me like a rough draft to be perfectly honest

tenrel

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omniance View Post
if that were the plan they could have done it by now. it's only been finished since before darius came out.

watch it be the next rocketeer tristana, some rioter forgot the skin exists, and in 6 months while he's browsing through his files he'll be like "oh ****! a darius skin, where did this come from? we should probably release this...."