Meki pendant removed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Benjochito

11-12-2012

i read in a thread that the meki pendant will be removed, and this were my thoughts about it:
- What will happen with the manamune tree and all those meki pendant built items?
- Does mana manipulator affect the champion that owns it?
- Does 2 faeries charms stack the amount of mana regen?
- the mana manipulator question its because another thought was: what am i going to do with yorick? 2 faerie charms? if mana manipulator works its ok, i can deal with mana issues.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Chill and wait. Xypherous asked Ziggs to set charges all over League's system, ****'s about to blow everywhere.

Just wait for the fireworks, and see what happened after the smoke settles.

Benjochito

11-12-2012

yeah ill do, and, what about the mana manipulator question?

Rakaydos

11-12-2012

Auras affect the holder of the aura as well. Tthe cost of Tear of the goddess is dropping 200g, which is probably from swapping Meliki for Fairy.

IonDragonX

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exdeadman View Post
Chill and wait. Xypherous asked Ziggs to set charges all over League's system, ****'s about to blow everywhere.

Just wait for the fireworks, and see what happened after the smoke settles.
Exdeadman has the right of it. The item tree won't look the same in Season 3.

IS1dd0cba794c57948b76b3

11-12-2012

It's going to be a huge difference. There are several items that are disappearing and going into the vault never to be seen again... and Force of Nature is included in that batch of tossed items. I'm interested to see how this turns out.

Pitufito Dell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Every item that was built from meki pendant is now built from faerie charm. That's all.

Orbital Nuke

11-13-2012

faerie charm will definitely be seeing price and regen changes.

Pitufito Dell

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orbital Nuke View Post
faerie charm will definitely be seeing price and regen changes.
Or not. Anyways, 2 faerie charms are like a meki pendant on price. It may be a slight nerf on mana regen, but overall a buff (maybe) on prices of MP5 items.

67chrome

11-13-2012

Only thing I'm interested about with this is what they are going to do about all the available upgrade paths in the shop for a given item - I feel like Moonflair Spellblade would see more play if you could find it under the blasting wand build paths, rather than have to search through "Magic--Ability Power" to get to it.