Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Tempest

Unexisted

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Tempest View Post
(( haha I loooove yaaa!! x3 ))

ElMelloi

11-12-2012

(( I'm terribly sorry for a no-name like me disrespecting Lux's thread by joining in on this war, so I will leave her/him a question at least to put something productive in here. Unexisted, what you are basically doing is dumping gasoline into a fire - and frankly, angering Kennen and most likely other roleplayers isn't helping you douse it. Back off and start thinking about why people are hating on you, instead of inciting their anger and making them dislike you more. You're basically turning yourself into a foreign plant in a tomato garden - soon, you will be weeded out if you do not make yourself more welcome. People get banned from websites doing the stuff you're doing.

Btw, Kennen is not your sister. I don't think he appreciates you very much right now.... ))

Luxanna Crownguard,

Pleasure to write to you! My initial success as a summoner started with you. Thanks for the many memories as we've soundly settled many disputes regarding Ionia and/or Demacia!

My inkwell runs dry, though, so I must get to the point. I am uncertain if this has been asked before, but it would seem that you are one of the champions who are more heavily restrained in the Fields of Justice. Your ability to hide in plain sight, reproduce various spells, and other such great feats do not seem to be possible for you in the Fields of Justice. Can you give any insight on why the Institute of War made these decisions regarding you?

~ Elysia, yordle summoner of Ionia.

Trynd The King

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
((if there's gonna be a sixth rune war, i call Kennen's team))
(( Ill be on unexisted team just for the lolz))

Dear Luxanna

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
"Well, I used to be able to just concentrate enough my hand would just light up."

Randle holds out his land and tries to light it, but only the tips of his fingers glowed a light blue hue.

"However recently I haven't been able to do more than this before my hand starts to burn."
"...that's not normal." Lux said, looking at Randle's hands with a concerned expression. "Do you remember doing anything that may have caused this?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Lux what do you think of Alice The Dominator?
I don't know who that is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Tempest View Post
((What the hell is that? Do I even want to know?))
(God damn it, I don't know how you find the time or energy to seek out every single one of Unexisted's posts just to complain about it, but I play Lux, Shyvana, and MF. In my threads, KNOCK IT OFF. You're acting like a far bigger jackass than anyone I've ever met. Did he steal your girlfriend or something? Jesus.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElMelloi View Post
(( I'm terribly sorry for a no-name like me disrespecting Lux's thread by joining in on this war, so I will leave her/him a question at least to put something productive in here. Unexisted, what you are basically doing is dumping gasoline into a fire - and frankly, angering Kennen and most likely other roleplayers isn't helping you douse it. Back off and start thinking about why people are hating on you, instead of inciting their anger and making them dislike you more. You're basically turning yourself into a foreign plant in a tomato garden - soon, you will be weeded out if you do not make yourself more welcome. People get banned from websites doing the stuff you're doing.

Btw, Kennen is not your sister. I don't think he appreciates you very much right now.... ))

Luxanna Crownguard,

Pleasure to write to you! My initial success as a summoner started with you. Thanks for the many memories as we've soundly settled many disputes regarding Ionia and/or Demacia!

My inkwell runs dry, though, so I must get to the point. I am uncertain if this has been asked before, but it would seem that you are one of the champions who are more heavily restrained in the Fields of Justice. Your ability to hide in plain sight, reproduce various spells, and other such great feats do not seem to be possible for you in the Fields of Justice. Can you give any insight on why the Institute of War made these decisions regarding you?

Thanks for writing! I'm glad I was able to help you~.

Hm... there's no way to answer this without sounding offensive, I'm afraid. On the Fields of Justice, I'm restricted as much as I am because I'm just vastly more powerful than a lot of other champions. And it works the other way, too. Do you know what would happen in a REAL fight if Kat tried to throw a knife at Blitzcrank? Nothing I'd want to be there to clean up. Garen would be a widower. Though, at the end of the day, we'd all be slaves to Kayle if she was allowed her full power.

But yeah, that's why.

Ask the Tempest

11-13-2012

((Im just intolerant of stupidity. I look for his posts to correct him in my own way so I dont have to read his constant inuendos.))
((Half asleep right now, probobly spelled alot of that wrong -_- ))

Unexisted

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElMelloi View Post

Luxanna Crownguard,

(( what did i do to anger him? what can you do if people hates you? what well you do IF your me? there always be people hating each other. do you think all people hates me? yes, i know he not my sister, i never said that he is. back off and start thinking? you think i didnt? banned people from website doing the stuff im doing? like what? what did i do? ))

Unexisted

11-13-2012

(( thanks lux, you made me felt better, thank you.))

AODRG

11-13-2012

((Ken calm down. Unexisted, try asking serious questions.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"...that's not normal." Lux said, looking at Randle's hands with a concerned expression. "Do you remember doing anything that may have caused this?"
Randle sighed, turning off his hand.

"I don't know. Probably an effect from concentrating my summoner magic in one spot."

Ask Brolaf

11-13-2012

Brolaf walks downstairs in Lux's manor.

"Bro, there's no more paper towels!"