FeralPony and Roku Discuss Preseason Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Critmaster Garen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-13-2012

what will happen to revive? if there is one defunct summoner spell, its that one. please rework or remove it.

or did you guys actually forget about it? i honestly couldnt even blame you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FeralPony

Live Balance Designer

11-13-2012
14 of 20 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox P McCloud View Post
Weird question:

Any masteries that effect champion pets? Ie: damage reduction, increased damage, duration, etc? I realize this is incredibly niche, but there are more pet champions (8 that deal damage/interact with enemy champions via damage) than there are energy users, and energy users have a mastery they can use.
I had a mastery in Utility that impacted Champion pets and traps but it impacted so few champions it really didn't belong in the mastery trees. We decided to shift this type of functionality into items instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbryan590 View Post
Better utility tree = singed buff? :O
Singed should like the new Utility Tree


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Synthesse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeralPony View Post
I had a mastery in Utility that impacted Champion pets and traps but it impacted so few champions it really didn't belong in the mastery trees. We decided to shift this type of functionality into items instead.



Singed should like the new Utility Tree
FeralPony, can you give us any hints about support masteries that help reduce gold pressures? Or will it be generally the same as S2? IE, anything like "Synergy" or some similar concept?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

memo3300

Junior Member

11-13-2012

Surge was really useful to take out turrets in early-mid game because of the atack speed boost...

Personally, i think it would be nice if you still had the option to have an spell wich gives you an atack speed/damage boost.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OP Saiyan

Junior Member

11-13-2012

Sammmmeee


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sakes

Recruiter

11-13-2012

sweeet


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FeralPony

Live Balance Designer

11-13-2012
15 of 20 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthesse View Post
FeralPony, can you give us any hints about support masteries that help reduce gold pressures? Or will it be generally the same as S2? IE, anything like "Synergy" or some similar concept?
We won't be doing Synergy as there are a few issues with it that Morello talked about in a previous post. Most of the gold pressure reduction is going to be outside the mastery changes through a number of smaller adjustments (gold flow changes, items like the Sight Stone Xypherous revealed earlier etc).

The one mastery we are adding specifically gold related in Utility is a mastery called "Pickpocket" that grants gold upon attacking an enemy champion. This will allow active supports a bit more gold while harassing their opponents, while also being useful for other character types that spec into deep into Utility.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Henry Plainview

Senior Member

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeralPony View Post
This will allow active supports a bit more gold while harassing their opponents, while also being useful for other character types that spec into deep into Utility.
Cool idea, but that's a huuuge buff to ranged supports versus melee


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rockman

Senior Member

11-13-2012

That dirty taric is stealing my money!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS13537e7a92416eab299e3

Senior Member

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeralPony View Post
We won't be doing Synergy as there are a few issues with it that Morello talked about in a previous post. Most of the gold pressure reduction is going to be outside the mastery changes through a number of smaller adjustments (gold flow changes, items like the Sight Stone Xypherous revealed earlier etc).

The one mastery we are adding specifically gold related in Utility is a mastery called "Pickpocket" that grants gold upon striking an enemy champion. This will allow active supports a bit more gold while harassing their opponents, while also being useful for other character types that spec into deep into Utility.
WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT!


Does that mean...that get I rewarded for throwing bananas at my enemies? Time for stealing their lunch money.