Kayles "Instant" attack, blessing or a curse?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kthnxbai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigrat View Post
That was just for illustration. If both her Q AND her autoattacks were projectiles with flight time, she would STILL be more optimal than the current state.

Because you could

Q + 2 auto attacks

Q would hit and then 2 auto attacks would hit regardless of whether you're in range.

Currently if you're in range for Q, you're Q is still flying in the air while you're auto attacks hit.

ALl of that is ignoring the reaction thing. People watch their health bars more than anything else. When health is "subtracted instantly" they're more prone to react.
so what prevents you from just not auto attacking with your E until the Q hits? if you just auto at about the time when a projectile Q would hit, you are essentially dealing the same damage but now you have a ton of time before you even start autoing freed up for yourself.

i think i've pretty much counter argued every single point you've made and all you keep doing is bringing up new "what ifs" that i counter argue again

Kidrik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigrat View Post
I would suggest that projectile speed is better when its MUCH SLOWER for leashed BASIC ATTACKS. (not abilities, with stuns and such)

Imagine a SUPER SUPER slow projectile. You could preload 20 bolts into the air that would chase the enemy anywhere they go, and basically instantly kill them regardless of where they move too. MOre importantly, the enemy wouldnt necessarily react to it, because their health bar isnt moving down.

So basically, slower projectiles provide more burst damage if the enemy can move out of range of your attacks.
That's idiotic because it still presumes they're in your range long enough to shoot them twenty times.

Pigrat

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidrik View Post
That's idiotic because it still presumes they're in your range long enough to shoot them twenty times.

Clearly its not that idiotic, since at 2.5 attacks per second it only takes 8 seconds to shoot that many times.