Is this really punishable?

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drukyul

11-13-2012

Riot revert warning plz.

Blutarsky Blues

11-13-2012

Tribunal fail hope we get a lyte post on this kind of garbage. Any of us who spend time and money on this game should be worried about stuff like this. Lets have a community defined by its toxicity (look up worst gaming communities on google and see what comes up on the front page) be able to report and punish the player base. Riot fail.

Brohoof

11-13-2012

Can someone from Riot take a look at this?

xEnvious

11-13-2012

You are NOT to be banned/reported for weird builds at all. It's stated in black and white in the Tribunal. This is just showing us that the Tribunal is broken and needs to be removed ASAP if they want any new players AT ALL to play this game. The Tribunal WILL be the fall of Riot Games.

Jimbo Joe Bot

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brohoof View Post
I voted to pardon this player, but almost no one agreed with me.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5927909/#nogo

I see no trolling, the only thing wrong is that Ashe literally didn't speak in the first game. In the other games she would listen to her team's advice and apologize for positioning screw ups.

So the only thing she could be punished for is for building AP Ashe. This doesn't appear to be ranked, judging by the chat. So is building AP Ashe really punishable now?
great example of why people should READ the summoners code etc.. and get a grasp on what they clicked to begin with

SpatAttack

11-13-2012

AP ashe isn't being bad....it's trolling.. :l

(recommended builds OP, kinda hard to think AP Ashe is viable with that and that fact that her ulti is the only ap ratio)

Shadowy1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACanadianBoy View Post
You are NOT to be banned/reported for weird builds at all. It's stated in black and white in the Tribunal. This is just showing us that the Tribunal is broken and needs to be removed ASAP if they want any new players AT ALL to play this game. The Tribunal WILL be the fall of Riot Games.
One failure in and of itself does not completely invalidate a system. All systems have flaws, but hopefully Riot can catch them if we bring them to their attention. But just this one case does not prove that the Tribunal as a whole is bad.

Blutarsky Blues

11-13-2012

when you give this type of community a little power what else can be expected. SUPER FAIL!

Ermahgerd Swerg

11-13-2012

First off, no offense has occurred on Ashe's part.

Secondly, you should probably NOT smurf if you're going to have problems with low levels not knowing the game that well. How annoying.

SpAceWaffLeS

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neferit View Post
Third game, she even asked what to build and someone said "B.F Sword", which she then built.

Looks like a horrible player to me.

this tribunal case REALLY pisses me off.

I mean you have a new player, playing the tutorial champion, not knowing wtf to do.

You get 9 people raging at her, AND SHE GETS FUKIN PUNISHED, and sent a warning..

I would uninstall and never look back. Seriously.

1234567 ... 9