0-5 Win players matched with 120 win players?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1879fbf8ece39275db4d9

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotKiddington View Post
I will take this under consideration.
Please do.

RiotKiddington

Platform Engineer

11-12-2012
2 of 3 Riot Posts

here you go:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2791208

it is still in beta, and I am still working on this issue.

Boss Ånthony

11-13-2012

I'm for this topic, it's very frustrating when you get people who you can't agree with because they are so foolish and unskilled.

Gladius Prime

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotKiddington View Post
here you go:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2791208

it is still in beta, and I am still working on this issue.
I'm quite satisfied RiotKid responded to this post and then took positive logical steps to help resolve this problem, Big thumbs up and i hope problems such as this that plague solo que can be addressed in similar fashion

RiotKiddington

Platform Engineer

11-15-2012
3 of 3 Riot Posts

I am pushing out a newer version of this feature soon to PBE, it will make adjustment to the current algorithm to make # of wins even closer to each other. We are taking baby steps in tweaking this feature due to the complexity involved.

TokenRyn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacyf View Post
I have a better question.He said he wil llook into this matter NOW.
This subject has ben brought up so many times, and have been said so long ago why was it not looked into untill now?
This is something that i too have had a problem with. I noticed that this season in ranked my team is low elo but we are put up against players at a decently higher elo. Its like we are being fed to the wolves with no chance of survival.

Vanitius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacroNomix View Post
I really wish Riot would address this- last night i was able to hit 1163 after a long long climb from 700. Yes i sucked when i started ranked but i learned got better watched streams. So i go to play today on my day off and game after game after game i get 2 people with around 5-20 wins.
You realize that in ranked it only shows your RANKED wins. Not your normal wins.