FeralPony and Roku Discuss Preseason Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Androidkitty

11-12-2012

This sounds awsome

Kraemer

11-12-2012

So what are you guys doing about the fact that Flash strangulates Summoner Spell choice by being damn near a compulsory pick?

3lemons1party

11-12-2012

Roku why is your avatar veigar and yet veigar is a poop right now?

Have Hart

11-12-2012

I love the refusal of Riot to rest on their laurels. The consistent dedication to improving their game, especially a game that's offered up for free, is not something you see in many developers. Keep up the good work folks!

NEXTLVLMECHANICS

11-12-2012

Yay I can't wait ~

TheAlkymyst

11-12-2012

Awesome

Vesuvias

11-12-2012

Promote is an awesome summoner spell. I am sad to see it go, as it was a viable alternative to ignite if 2-3 other teammates already had it.

As a mid, it allowed you to push mid for farm while shopping or ganking a lane.
As a top, it allowed you to push out of your own tower if you jungle couldn't gank.
As a split bottom it allowed you to pretty much force them to attack the cart instead of last hitting minions.

I do not see the purpose of removing it. Why can't you just add more instead of taking away?

SoiledBatwing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiningLight View Post
Awesome ^_^ the only thing I'm worried about is barrier though because a lot of mages could take it against Brand, Malzahar and Annie for example :/
Personally I'd take it on my ADC. Corki or Vayne with Cleanse and Barrier? And your support with heal? Throw in a Kayle ult for the lulz?

Marth Wagner

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraemer View Post
So what are you guys doing about the fact that Flash strangulates Summoner Spell choice by being damn near a compulsory pick?
it's had its nerfs and its getting more. but there is one simple solution to what you're after... PICK A DIFFERENT SUMMONER SPELL
really aside from cooldown increases i dont think they can nerf it any more. range has been reduced multiple times, cd increased, no longer pops projectiles... what can be done?

Lazreal

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesuvias View Post
Promote is an awesome summoner spell. I am sad to see it go, as it was a viable alternative to ignite if 2-3 other teammates already had it.

As a mid, it allowed you to push mid for farm while shopping or ganking a lane.
As a top, it allowed you to push out of your own tower if you jungle couldn't gank.
As a split bottom it allowed you to pretty much force them to attack the cart instead of last hitting minions.

I do not see the purpose of removing it. Why can't you just add more instead of taking away?

the statement was they moved it to am item activation, so you can buy into that strategy if you desire.

reading is tech kiddo