FeralPony and Roku Discuss Preseason Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BoboTheBarbarian

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauzeles View Post
Will we be able to ignite towers? If not, ignite fulfills a very, very different role then I use it. This makes me sad. :*(
Patch notes already say that it's going to only effect enemy champions.

Soooo many questions in this thread are already answered by the patch notes. Read them. That's why they're there.

TheArtemist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

So from the last 60 pages it looks like almost everyone is in favor of keeping Surge. I wonder what Riot will do in reaction to this overwhelming rejection of their plan.

Probably do it anyway lol.

TheArtemist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belzebub View Post
Patch notes already say that it's going to only effect enemy champions.

Soooo many questions in this thread are already answered by the patch notes. Read them. That's why they're there.
He was being sarcastic, maybe it doesn't translate so well in text. He was implying that unless you could ignite towers(which you never will be), Ignite would not fill Surges role (implying he uses surge to kill towers)

Krufix

11-12-2012

Has anything happened to Revive?

Roxas XIII

11-12-2012

Will Ashe's ultimate get the same frozen particle effect as Sejuani's ultimate?

Rograden

11-12-2012

Besides saying soon(TM) and dancing around the answer can you guys give a close approximation as to when the season 3 patch will be released? or hell near finalization even?

AuthorityZero

11-12-2012

Barrier in summoners rift? Dumbest idea Riot has ever had. I would understand it if they brought back Fortify and Stifle to have a chance to counter agressive Barrier dives at level 3 against 2v1 lanes but.. Wow Riot. I really, really, really hate this idea. Can you imagine competitive tower diving with barriers everywhere? HATE THIS IDEA. Please remove.

Ephexify

11-12-2012

Maybe this will give the users that need a little more umpf to play a little better.

Rkt Jso mk IV

11-12-2012

First, yay on changing things for freshness. Better than a ziplock; that's Riot.

Uh, radio-like obnoxiousness aside, could Phreak and/or anyone on the video side detail how to spec the new mastery tree to equivocate some of the common sets? For instance: I never quite understood if Executioner was a good thing to have on a champ. I saw a table that indicated it didn't really add up to even a second attack on certain melee champs. I'm sure there are some newbies who can't make heads or tails of it, and perhaps directing them to a guide site (or a list of a few, to avoid preferential treatment) in the video as well could help them make their own decisions once the masteries start to outlive their current masters (forgive the pun).

Could I also ask a vid on the life of a jungler in a typical jungle 3.0? When to make plays and what to do to recover from bad plays / lost XP / underfarm. Please, that'd be great. Not that I need it. I mean.. OK, maybe a bit. I forget now and then that if lanes are getting ganked, I need to be there before the rubble has settled. At least in S2 jungle.

Gløry

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlanis View Post
You speak as if those two things are easy to do in any way. How many classes does B2 have? How many champions does LoL have? Is B2 trying to be an esport? LoL?
Do I speak like that is easy? I believe I explicitly mentioned how damn hard it is to do.

But I ask you, why should we even have talent trees if they're obviously cut-and-dry? Why not just have a talent button?