FeralPony and Roku Discuss Preseason Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axzarious

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pho7ios View Post
I am going to miss surge =(
So am I. Rarely used it except on champions like Yi... It was good early game but then kinda fell off later. Unguarded towr when I hit level 6? E + R + Surge = Dead tower before they can react.

AlienSexRanger

11-12-2012

I don't get the purpose of taking out surge and promote. More choices mean more diversity of tactics. This game's "strategy" is stale enough already. Keep the old and add new stuff.

akhil2713

11-12-2012

Hey guys i was wondering who i should get.
I wanna get either draven or cassiopiea but idk who to get
So i just want some feedback on who i should get

akhil2713

11-12-2012

I wass wonderin who i should get Draven or Cassiopiea?

zGear

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeralPony View Post
We're talking about the lifesteal and spellvamp masteries not runes. The runes are untouched as far as I know.

That's correct. Though if Jax wants to spec into Utility for lifesteal and spellvamp to drop offense or defense and not smash your face in while being unkillable I think I'm okay with that
So basically the mastery is basically worthless now? It's not like supports are gonna get alot out of it. And if its not worth it on jax who benefits from both effects why would anybody bother getting it? Seems like a wasted mastery to me.

Fenixfeather

11-12-2012

Sweet cant wait =D

Sincerely Satire

11-12-2012

im super excited about barier being added to sumoners rift i was hoping that would happen since it came out on the proving grounds but just out of curiosity what does this mean for karthus? will it turn into a "enemy team has karthus everyone has either barrier or heal" type thing? i know karthus has a lot more then his ulti to rely on but i feel like closing kills with his ulti was a real plus to taking him and now knowing that whenever u go to ulti your probabaly gonna get cockblocked will that make him less viable in competative play? or do you have something in mind to counteract that or is the shield gonna shield for so little that karthus will still beable to close kills more times then not

Cinasus

11-12-2012

"Finally, well be removing both Promote and Surge. Were creating an item with an effect like Promote since it makes sense as a strategic option, and having it as a buy-in strategy means well be able to better balance the effect in relation to its gold cost. Surge is being removed because it isnt always clear when to use it or which champions benefit from it. In the end, Surge is a competing spell in a niche wed like Ignite to fill. "
ARE YOU INSANE REMOVING SURGE!!! Who cares if people aren't sure when to use it, some of us are, you claim you want to cater to summoners play styles yet you remove something that makes us stand out. Surge was key to my Nasus, Fizz, and Varus gameplay, removing surge really makes me want to demand a refund for the money I've spent on this downhill game.
Adding barrier to summoners rift is also a big FU to ap champs, they don't have the instant damage ults like ad, there is no quick thinking required to block any of their spells using barrier. Enjoy going down the same path as blizzard, forcing your simple minded players to conform to the play styles you want them to and telling them it's diverse.
Gj....

Cheezycookie

11-12-2012

I hope mercenary is still included its my favorite mastery

maooo

11-12-2012

with barrier eve on mid will be surely OP