Twisted Treeline AMA Recap

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Freestyle101

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Dark Figure View Post
This makes me very concerned with the game. I have played for over 2 years on the same 5v5 map, it was always fun to sometimes play the 3v3 map for variety but I never enjoyed playing an entirely different game (dominion, new 3v3, ARAM) Now I am left with no variety, and it looks like there will be nothing for me to look forward to in the future of this game.
This comment about not making any other variations of the 5v5 map also concerns me as well. The thing i love about league is the 5v5 and all I ever wished for was another 5v5 map like SR, like the magma chamber concept that was previously seen yet not released. More 5v5 maps are going to be a requirement for this game to live on as it is what (I assume) the community enjoys the most and what we even started playing the game for.

FraggingBard

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimis5 View Post
at least in old TT you knew if you lost, you didnt have to try to even make a comeback
Actually I found it the other way around. In the old TT I could go AD Twisted Fate and mount a comeback all by myself by ulting up and taking the tower. In the new TT, both altars means 10% bonus damage for the other team so they push hard. So much so that if both lanes are pushed and they have both altars, I don't even bother leaving turrets and a few people I've played with just /dance on spawn for the rest of the game since it's utterly futile to push unless the other team stuffs up and you ace them.

Ranger Elephant

11-13-2012

noice

Draconis85

11-15-2012

interesting

ShickenChit

11-24-2012

?? dead thread now? everyone gave up? ):

GloMouse

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FraggingBard View Post
Actually I found it the other way around. In the old TT I could go AD Twisted Fate and mount a comeback all by myself by ulting up and taking the tower. In the new TT, both altars means 10% bonus damage for the other team so they push hard. So much so that if both lanes are pushed and they have both altars, I don't even bother leaving turrets and a few people I've played with just /dance on spawn for the rest of the game since it's utterly futile to push unless the other team stuffs up and you ace them.
completely agree lol. super hard to win when enemy manages to get ahold of both altars. i really preferred the older TT to this new one. the new one is just a rushed game of boringness, you cant go off on your own at all or you die. its just a boring bruiser battle. what if i wanted to play something smaller than SR but still wanted to use the champions i prefer such as in the old TT like you use to could do. i dont even play the new TT ever. everyone else in this forum has already explained why the old one is much better lol.