Have you guys played with any rioters yet?

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AcrobaticApricot

11-12-2012

I played with RiotShantzilla twice randomly, it was like in the same week too. First time I stomped him as Graves, second time he stomped me as Elise.

Emily VanCamp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Played with Jesse Perring, Illusia, Riot Guinsoo, RiotFpMcGee, RiotCupcake.

Reygekan

11-12-2012

Once I did premade 5's with some friends to find ourselves matched up against IronStylus, RiotTeatime, RiotNarya, RiotSilver, and what I'm assuming was a friend of theirs. Three of our players had to leave early because of a fire alarm, but all the Rioters were really great. I was playing Leona for my second time ever (IronStylus is the last person you want to see when playing Leona and having no idea what you're doing with her), and IronStylus was playing Diana. Got a good RP going there.

Boyahda

11-12-2012

Haven't played with any.

Pebbywebby

11-12-2012

I had the wonderful pleasure of playing against RiotTiza not once but twice! When his teammate allchatted being angry with me for killing him repeatedly, he even had a nice, disarming response for the angry teammate. I wish everyone was that swell.

I also played with RiotMilkCow in an ARAB once.

It is so cool to play the game with its creators - I'm sure we wish we could do that with every video game.

Jappleack

11-12-2012

Played with Phreak in ARAM, RiotUmbrage in normals and RiotBamDragon in custom 5s.

theFringeOne

11-12-2012

Been playing for 3 years and have never had the pleasure...

tempname1032

11-12-2012

I god turret dived Wallywalrus

Kades

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Associate QA Analyst - Gameplay

11-12-2012
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fringe One View Post
Been playing for 3 years and have never had the pleasure...
A number of us occasionally play in a community run 'Riot vs the Community' night on Thursdays. It's fun times. More info can be found here:

http://www.twitch.tv/pentacastproductions

shadowshifte

11-12-2012

played with 3. rara in ranked who constantly complained about needing to use the bathroom jeffjew who played suicide WW. and 1 other i don't remember who never said a word.

12345678 ... 10