@Griftrix so exactly how is jungle naut good??

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Glarolar

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by skazitheboss View Post
At what elo bracket do you play in? If you try to jungle Naut at 1700+ you will get invaded 24/7 because he can't fight anything even the standard weak amumu/hecarim will kill him pre lvl 5 1v1
As a 1700 elo player and going against a jungle naut in my last 2 games, i can vouche and say that they had a horrible experience in those two games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griftrix View Post
1150ish. He is weak to a good invader, this is true. But his ability to clear the jungle is fine, and his ganks are strong. He also has amazing ability to shut down a single ADC late game in fights.
Look, i don't know how 1150 players play now a days, but 1700 junglers can **** you over pretty good, basically he's underleveled, under gold, and can't even afford wards for his jungle. So basically what i'm asking is, how exactly do you plan to fix naut jungle, especially for higher brackets where he gets countered easily.

Griftrix

Senior Animation Engineer

11-12-2012
1 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glarolar View Post
As a 1700 elo player and going against a jungle naut in my last 2 games, i can vouche and say that they had a horrible experience in those two games.

Look, i don't know how 1150 players play now a days, but 1700 junglers can **** you over pretty good, basically he's underleveled, under gold, and can't even afford wards for his jungle. So basically what i'm asking is, how exactly do you plan to fix naut jungle, especially for higher brackets where he gets countered easily.
As someone who mostly programs animation technology I have 0 plans to do anything at all to Nautilus's gameplay. I think you might want to @ a designer. Sorry I can't help!

p13rc3y7

11-12-2012

*sssssss* Hear that? That's bacon sizzling..

Dr Clueless PhD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Quote:
As someone who mostly programs animation technology I have 0 plans to do anything at all to Nautilus's gameplay. I think you might want to @ a designer. Sorry I can't help!
Everyone knows Riot employees are really SCV's that can be reassigned to any task.

TheWafflehammer

11-12-2012

I think if your lanes do a good job trying to protect you from invaders hes fine. After the first clear he can escape rather well.

Griftrix

Senior Animation Engineer

11-12-2012
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imclueless View Post
Everyone knows Riot employees are really SCV's that can be reassigned to any task.
I can't build it. Somethin's in the way.

And it was K

11-12-2012

Griftrix is a player, not a designer ಠ_ಠ

But yes, Naut is in a poor state. He has to be when a jungler as terrible as me can destroy him early and shut him down.

Zerglinator

11-12-2012

Quote:
I can't build it. Somethin's in the way.
It's certainly not my army of burrowed Zerglings.

ploki122

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imclueless View Post
I'd rather say that they are supportive objects/units...

Player Support = zerglings (obviously)
Designers = Probe
Technician = SCV
Ryze = Pylon
Tryn = 90% constructed pylon, however he's still lack the part where you replace his "fistbump winning team" for a "handshake winning team" algorithm
PB&J = The (flying?) protoss thing with the stasis field (I'm not much of an SC player... played the first a bit, but never the 2nd)
Legal dept. = Bunkers
Chinese = Overlords
Art Team = Drone (everytime they create a nice art, they get directly linked to them and thus they lose a bit of their own personality)
QA = medbay

Not sure if I forgot any...

Zerglinator

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ploki122 View Post
I'd rather say that they are supportive objects/units...

Player Support = zerglings (obviously)
*starts writing application for player support*