FeralPony and Roku Discuss Preseason Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Freestyle101

11-12-2012

The changes look intriguing. I love what you guys do with this game Riot, keep up the good work.

Schplat

11-12-2012

Does this mean that I will have to redo all of my mastery pages? This is the first big change to the mastery tree since I started playing, so I'm asking in all seriousness.

PhilDeeznutzz

11-12-2012

Oh man, Ryze with barrier and Sephrim's Embrace.
Shields for days.

wall 534

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desmond Law View Post
NO! I want surge to stay! Kayle needs it!
And teemo..... So much poisen damage

Auryiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

ITT: We wanna talk about changes, but we won't say anything.

If you don't wanna discuss, don't call your thread "Discuss Preseason Changes" call it something that says "We will give some information, that is all"

RiteOfSpirit

11-12-2012

Awesome!

CaptainTDM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarina PENTA View Post
Lol? lifesteal quints were only good on 1 champ. Warwick Jungle. You start W, and you can start boots and never use a single hp pot.

Spellvamp quints were only good on 1 champ as well. Mundo Jungle. It helps you sustain early and it procs on smite.

Both of these strategies consider that your team is bad and doesn't leash for you. And these are the only times you would get these expensive runes optimally. Again, I tried this all in PBE. So don't be like "I don't listen to lvl 24 smurfs".
Are you stupid or are you really stupid?

Sines314

11-12-2012

I have a friend who uses Promote. It's actually pretty effective, because it's kinda like split pushing without losing the champion. On Shen, he could go about split pushing, and when a team-fight starts, drop Promote, and continue split pushing while contributing to the team fight on the other side of the map.

Promote will never let you kill someone else, but it's usefulness in pushing lanes and taking down towers is actually pretty damn good. At the very least, it'll necessitate some enemy champion to come down to the lane and take the bloody thing out, because a promoted minion left on it's own can destroy, or at least heavily damage, a tower.

We'll see how well the item turns out though. I never used Promote myself, but I think it was actually a really nice option for split pushing, given that very few items in the game really help that course of action (the one exception being the soon-to-be-removed Ionic Spark).

Jimyd

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessHelix View Post
Wait- Heimer has been viable in the last three months? When?
Yup, you run Promote/Flash or Smite/Promote(Jungle Heimer takes a specific teamcomp to pull off, basically you need a god-mode Bruiser lategame up top; insert Jax here).

Depending on the enemy mid, you can take their tower between 7-8 minutes. Then you can pressure other lanes.

Riot wants to promote aggressive style plays, and then they remove Promote and Surge, while adding Barrier. EPIC LOL.

thunderbert

11-12-2012

say the new items already dammit so axious
to see maybe new items will help me learn
leblanc or something shes a squish mage