FeralPony and Roku Discuss Preseason Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FeralPony

Live Balance Designer

11-12-2012
6 of 20 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarina PENTA View Post
Lol? lifesteal quints were only good on 1 champ. Warwick Jungle. You start W, and you can start boots and never use a single hp pot.

Spellvamp quints were only good on 1 champ as well. Mundo Jungle. It helps you sustain early and it procs on smite.

Both of these strategies consider that your team is bad and doesn't leash for you. And these are the only times you would get these expensive runes optimally. Again, I tried this all in PBE. So don't be like "I don't listen to lvl 24 smurfs".
We're talking about the lifesteal and spellvamp masteries not runes. The runes are untouched as far as I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aflaack View Post
Does this mean that champs like jax can get 3% lifesteal and spellvamp?
That's correct. Though if Jax wants to spec into Utility for lifesteal and spellvamp to drop offense or defense and not smash your face in while being unkillable I think I'm okay with that

SoKorean

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

GG barrier in top lane means nobody dies ever

Fstq

11-12-2012

is there gonna be any new skin for rumble o.o

Jayux

11-12-2012

How about this, stop posting stuff about the patch and actually patch already. 6 Days late already get to it.

Mísery

11-12-2012

Once again Riot gives us nothing.

Can't tag on a disclaimer saying THIS IS NOT FINAL and then tell us what is changing.

Teasers blow.

Gerdz

11-12-2012

Looking back on season 2 masteries I'd have to say the most useless one is "Mercenary". Why is it so deep in the tree? 3 points to gain an extra 24 gold off a champion kill? Lol

FeralPony

Live Balance Designer

11-12-2012
7 of 20 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostshard View Post
Since there are at least 2 known items which affect summoners. Then the 3rd item which you said produces the to be defunct summoner Promote. Is there any mastery that affects items?
Yes but no spoiler... yet

DiscworldDeath

11-12-2012

Revive is the Flash equivalent on Dominion. More or less everyone in high Elo runs it with the mastery.

Please tell us what you're doing to the spell and the mastery.

Jayux

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangaNiNaru View Post
FeralPony, Roku.
Can one of you answer what is hapenning to zed the master of shadow? It would be nice to know something about him. Playing a new champ is always exiting, most particularly when you save up ips for a whole month for it.

Thanx to answer please!
They already released the patch notes and he was not mentioned in them, so he is not being released with this patch.

Npll02

11-12-2012

Removing promote? I use promote all the time and as a summoner spell it is just fine. I couldn't careless for the other changes but removing promote? C'mon.