FeralPony and Roku Discuss Preseason Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Danger Mango

Recruiter

11-12-2012

You guys are ruining your game.

TheFinalAeon

11-12-2012

But without Surge, how will I get my Attack Of The 50-Foot Cho'Gath build to work in Dominion with Lulu?

And does Heal still debuff everything that it touches? If so, It's still Garbage.

Ceruse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Are we getting a pony named mastery? : D

Big B1rd 47

11-12-2012

[QUOTE=Roku;31318363]Hey summoners,
For starters, we plan to make Barrier available across all maps rather than just the Proving Grounds.

This is the only concern of mine, looking forward to it otherwise.

ElArquero

11-12-2012

Words cannot begin to describe how disappointed I am about the removal of Promote as a spell. I thought it was a really useful in the right hands. Can you give us more details about the item that gives the effect? A lot of awesome content is being removed this season and I'd like to at least know what's being done to replace it.

Deathpossum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

dowant

Roku

QA Analyst

11-12-2012
4 of 20 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ploki122 View Post
@Roku, anny new summoner spells? (if they aren't settled yet, a yes/no/"eventually but maybe not in S3" will do. The question is basically, do you confirm we will have less choices (although some were false choices) for summoner spells)

and is Rohan you son and/or grandpa?
For Preseason 3, there will not be any additional Summoner Spells available other than Barrier. We would like to nail down the existing choices first, while cleaning up some of the false choices / unclear use cases.

As for the future, we'll continue to watch how Summoner Spells are doing and make adjustments as necessary - whether it be addition or modification.

And no

subombaru

11-12-2012

Bring back fortify!!!!!!!!!....please.....

A bowl of Stew

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheepKing View Post
why remove surge .... i never used it because it was BAD, but the spell was really nice :L
I would rather see surge reworked as well.

Also could you consider reworking revive or at least giving it some attention i only see this spell on people who are under summoner level 10.

Crow˝

11-12-2012

just wondering are we getting any compensation for the long wait... you guys announced u would reset the elo on the 23rd of october and its been almost three weeks since then..
ive just seen a number of threads on the forums.. so was wondering whether this was hapening